Testing July 2014

PS Frodi, just read your TTC journal and REALLY hope this is your time.

This two week wait is the most miserable, because I'm just waiting for AF to show. I'm out of it from the beginning since we didnt get to bd. I can't wait until AF shows, so I can start again. ARGH!

Good news though, my best friend has decided she wants a baby, so she's going to be my TTC buddy!

Haha, Yea! someone to go crazy with!! :happydace:
As of right now for symptoms I am 4dpo and I have some creamy white cm. and a lot of twinge and pings down there. Had a temp spike today also. so we shall see. I've been feeling like I caught a cold or something so I'm thinking thats cause for the spike.
Citrus - thank you for reading my journal. :) and I hope we caught the eggie, both would be nice too! lol

cravemyheart- thats so exciting that your best friend want to start. It's nice to have someone close ttc with. Nice and close so you can go even crazier together. lol

FX for you Frodi!!!

So far I've noticed some soreness in my bbs, but that's about it. . let the waiting continue!

I've had random throbbing going on with ladies also.
but I've also had a tickle in my throat that makes me cough and then when I do I feel like I'm going to be sick

Hmmm, so I had a baby dream last night. . . maybe it means good things are on the way???

Hmmm, so I had a baby dream last night. . . maybe it means good things are on the way???

I hope so!!

I'm 3DPO today...been feeling crappy since Saturday after I slept terribly and hurt my lower back. I just toss and turn all night :(

I guess it's a good thing I'm not temping because I think they would be all over the place. Out of curiosity I took my temp this morning and it was up to 98.7 (don't have my BBT anymore, it broke so I just used my forehead thermometer).

Nothing really else to report here since it's too early for any kind of symptom spotting! Lol.....just going to try to get through this weekend without much drinking. The OH and I are going up to Palm Springs to meet up with some friends just for an overnight trip...they are BIG drinkers....I never even try and keep up with them, but I will enjoy a few. I'm always in the "drink till it's pink" camp but even thinking about drinking right now is making me feel a bit guilty this time....I don't know why :/

6 dpo today and would normally be drinking this weekend. Buuuuuut feeling something going on (which is probably nothing) so I want to lay off. Still haven't decided how I'll explain it though or whether I'll even end up laying off at all. Tricky business this ttc lark!

6 dpo today and would normally be drinking this weekend. Buuuuuut feeling something going on (which is probably nothing) so I want to lay off. Still haven't decided how I'll explain it though or whether I'll even end up laying off at all. Tricky business this ttc lark!

I don't know if this will help...but my cousin said when she first found out she as pregnant and they weren't telling people yet she would just go to the bar herself and order a cranberry in a drink glass with a lime (I would probably do soda water with lime) so that people think you are drinking...but you aren't.

though 6DPO is still early so I don't think having one or two drinks will hurt.

the day I found out I was pregnant with my first was the morning after a crazy bachelorette party in which I drank WAY too much. I was already 13dpo with stark white tests so I didn't think there was any chance.

That early on you aren't sharing anything with the baby yet.

the day I found out I was pregnant with my first was the morning after a crazy bachelorette party in which I drank WAY too much. I was already 13dpo with stark white tests so I didn't think there was any chance.

That early on you aren't sharing anything with the baby yet.

Thank you for sharing that!!! I won't feel guilty about having a few drinks this weekend!! :)

Hi, ladies. It's been a few days.

I'm at CD 10 right now, so my fertile week will begin shortly.

I had a doctor's appointment 2 days ago to discuss my TTC journey. I go in on Monday morning for a Post Coital Test. Supposedly it will check sperm mobility, my cm, and we're also going to test my progesterone. If that all comes back normal, then I know this is just a much slower process than it was with my two other children. I just want to know everything is okay with me post miscarriage over a year ago.

Hi ladies- can I join?

Currently at CD2... I usually have 25 day cycles and a 10 day LP. Testing around July 20 :)

We are TTC#2.. have been trying since December with two MC since then. This is my first AF after a MMC in May so im hoping my cycles will be back to normal.

Welcome Ladies! :hi:

I am usually in the drink until it's pink club also but I have felt so off these last couple days.
Just turned 12:12am here so I am not officially 6dpo, and I got 2 faint :bfp: yesterday! :happydance:

Welcome Ladies! :hi:

I am usually in the drink until it's pink club also but I have felt so off these last couple days.
Just turned 12:12am here so I am not officially 6dpo, and I got 2 faint :bfp: yesterday! :happydance:

Wow that's super early! Congrats!

Something different to note...and if you've experienced this please share! Yesterday @ 3DPO I noticed my cm was starting to get a brown tinge to it, very light. I didn't think too much of it then when I got home from work I did an external cm check and it had a tiny bit of red/pink in it. I would have missed it if I wasn't looking.

I've never in my life had this. It's too early for implantation and we haven't BD since Monday....could this be a late ovulation bleed that just took a few days to come out?

bdb84 - good luck on Monday! Sending you big :hugs: Keep us updated!

Frodi - Congrats!!! Post pics please!!

Beachy - Maybe? It sounds like old blood if it is brown, but I'm not really sure. Sorry, I know that's not really helpful.

sometimes my cm has a beige kind of color to it. I just it down to old blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->