testing later. 14 dpo NO AF!

sweetiepie75

Reaction score
So, at 14 dpo I usually wake up, stand up and AF literally ruins whatever I was wearing the night before. Without fail. I'm a 'wake-up and there she is AFer'. But nope.

I keep running to the bathroom feeling wet but it's just white cm. On a side note, I always get sore bbs before AF. I've been waiting for a week, but nothing. No sore bbs, not even a tingle. I have no appetite, mainly because I feel sick. (Which could be attributed to the bronchitis I've had for the past two weeks). Anyway, I'm going to test later today. Temps are still high. I'm trying not to obsess, but I can't help it. I even did a cervix check to see if there was any spotting, but nothing. At 11dpo I had a little pink cm, but nothing 12,13 or today. So MAYBE! It's hard not to obsess when AF didn't show. But she could pull a whammy and just be late right????? My nerves are shot! After I take my youngest to school, the dollar store opens at 9 and I'm going to grab a test...WATCH...I'll go buy the test and AF will show! Anyway, I'll post an update either way.

Sounds promising! Good luck and keep us posted :)

So, I bought two $ tests and both BFN :( So I guess the hag is just running late! oh well, bring her on!

Ah booo stupid witch :( Or maybe you just implanted late? It happens :) you're not out until the hag shows her ugly face :flower:

15 dpo, still no AF. What's up with that??? 33 day cycle? I've been logging my cycles like crazy for 9 years to PREVENT pg. They're 31 days. Now when I'm ttc sudden'y the teasing taunting tortuous old hag won't rear her ugly face on time?!?! seriously???

These two tests r from yesterday. NOTHING!
0000aaaaa.jpg
I'm not testing today, just waiting to see if she shows tomorrow. This is annoying.

ok, so I no that it's a big NO NO, but I just pulled those tests out, so it's a day later and they're dry, so maybe it's just a tiny evap, but I swear I see something on one of them
.00000aaabbbccc.jpg
00000abcd.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back