Testing out trigger but going crazy! Would you trust this test?

promise07

Reaction score
So I am 11 days past trigger and I've been testing the trigger out since 5dpt and I'm losing my mind!. Can someone help me figure this out? Could this still be the trigger shot at this point even though I've gotten a negative, then a positive, then a negative again? Now it's positive on a different brand midday! It's my 13th year trying, I should be a pro at this but I'm sooo not. Please help me :frowning:

(all internet cheapies from the same box)
5dpt, FMU - vibrant +
6dpt, FMU - lighter +
7dpt, FMU - lighter, but still very visible +
8dpt, FMU - squinter +
8dpt, night - thought it was - until next morning, barely visible +
9dpt, FMU - barely visible after 10 minutes, hard to see +
9dpt, night - stark white negative
10dpt, FMU - lightest +, looks like an evap, might be negative, I can't really decide anymore but it looks like trigger is just about gone
10dpt, Night - very clear +, darker than 9dpt
11dpt, FMU - thought it was negative, but suuuuuuuuper squinter +, looks same as 9dpt, definitely nothing like the test from the night before. I could count it as negative at first glance.

I really thought the trigger was out of my system at 9dpt when I got that negative, but I realized this morning that the previous tests weren't fully stark white negative, they were just super squinters that were hard to see and didn't seem to be either getting lighter or darker other than the test I did last night that was clearly positive.

So I went to the store today because I wanted to start comparing brands. Maybe I am one of those people who has more success with afternoon or evening pee right? Well all they had was blue dye tests so I grabbed a box on my way to work since I forgot my internet cheapies at home.

Lo and behold I get an immediate, dark BFP. I'm not scheduled for a beta until Tuesday morning and I know that testing the trigger out can be super tricky. I'm not jumping up and down at this being my BFP but should I be hopeful or throw this test away and stick with my internet cheapies to see if a line develops? Should I wait a couple of days and try a store brand again? Would you get excited from this test?

Sorry I don't have them with me to post a pic!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 65
I once tested out trigger and it was gone by 9dpo but in would get a more reliable test like a frer for the next few days as they are quite good to show progression. I find ic's don't show progression well and you could be left wondering for days if it is your bfp. Best of luck to you!

Thank you! For some odd reason all the stores down here don't carry regular FRERs anymore. Only the digital and CBE. I'll head to the store to see what they have. Thanks again!

So I held it for 2 hours and took a FRER. Here's the unedited pic at 5 minutes. The line came up right away. I just need to figure out now if its the trigger or a real BFP...guess I'll have to wait and test again tomorrow afternoon! What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_1746.jpg
    IMG_1746.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 80
I don't think it would be that dark still with trigger. I think it's a bfp. Fx

I don't even need to squint, that definitely looks like a bfp! Congrats

Looks promising keep testing! Glad you got some frer

I'm thinking that at 11dpt that's most likely a BFP. FX

Thanks, everyone so much for looking. I feel a bit better not being "alone" in this!

Anyway, here are today's tests taken after a 2-hour hold this afternoon. I took yesterday's much later in the day I realized, so I will wait to test again this evening after a good hold, or maybe just tomorrow late afternoon.

What do you guys think? Could this still be the trigger? Do they look like they are disappearing? The FRER was lighter but the control line is lighter too, and that has me discouraged. The blue dye looks about the same, and I took an IC that came out squinter light.

Yesterday's tests say "11dpt" and today's are blank.

Attachments

• alllinedup.jpg
    alllinedup.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 48
  • icheapie.jpg
    icheapie.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 26
  • frer alone.jpg
    frer alone.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 35
  • blue dye alone.jpg
    blue dye alone.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 29
I didn't get much progression from 10dpo afternoon to 11dpo fmu! I would try and wait and rest with fmu tomoz if you can! X I

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->