Testing tomorrow which is the best test to buy

Littlebit21

Reaction score
Had Unprotected sex with my boyfriend about 4 weeks ago. We both strongly believe I'm pregnant . Just want to be sure which is the best test to buy.

I haven't had a missed AF but i had what i believe to have been Implantation Bleeding . only lasted 2 1/2 - 3 days

First response early result (FRER) tests are the best ones to buy.. or a clearblue digital, but it may be too early for digital . I would avoid the cheap ones.

Used a cheap one and got negative . going to have to buy first response . i feel like i know im pregnant . i have almost ALL the symptoms . just doesnt make sense to not be .

I rely on a frer hun then when I know I take a CB digital just to have a rough idea how far along I am as I don't chart x

I got a positive in a digital and with the same urine got a really, really faint (partner couldn't even see it) positive on a cheap strip. I don't like them

my boyfriend said he knows im pregnant lol im gonna try to go get a cb or frer today . i feel like the cheap one had a veey very faint line but maybe i was imagining it 🙈🙊

How does your boyfriend know???

Post a pic of your faint line

I guess we both just have a gut feeling lol
I couldnt find it guess the trash got taken out from yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back