Testing way to early - Updated Testing

Awesome I see the line! I hope it gets darker!

I usually test early too, I think the tests are so cheap as long as you aren't being really obsessive or getting upset I don't think it's a big deal. I guess it's a waste of money but then again some people buy Starbucks every single day and so is that! I find it really interesting!

Awesome I see the line! I hope it gets darker!

I usually test early too, I think the tests are so cheap as long as you aren't being really obsessive or getting upset I don't think it's a big deal. I guess it's a waste of money but then again some people buy Starbucks every single day and so is that! I find it really interesting!

I know. I also like testing early and find it kind of fun and keeps me busy.

Thank you everyone!! When do you guys usually tell your spouses? Do you wait until closer to when AF is due or tell them right away?

:happydance:told ya negative one day and the next....:bfp::bfp:
Congratulations!!!!

Thank you everyone!! When do you guys usually tell your spouses? Do you wait until closer to when AF is due or tell them right away?

I told mine straight away when he got back from work :)

Definitely a :bfp: congratulations!! I pretty much fell DH as soon as we get a moment alone after I’ve found out.

I see it I see it I see it :wohoo: :wohoo: congratulations xx

Can't wait to see the next 1. I'm sure it will be darker. FX

I had to buy new cheapies and they are not as sensitive but I am still getting a line.

767BC231-DE8C-4B92-8C3F-A1CE9AF5E4B5.jpeg

Thank you! I believe their getting darker but hope they continue to progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->