Testing way to early - Updated Testing

I am a little nervous about my first scan next week. I know that sometimes at 6 weeks it could be too early to see baby heartbeat which might freak me out.

Just read this whole thread. Congratulations! Those tests have beautiful lines. Even the early ones were really good! It’s natural to feel anxious for your scan. Just keep telling yourself “today I am pregnant”. That was advice a friend gave me and it really helped :hugs:

Just read this whole thread. Congratulations! Those tests have beautiful lines. Even the early ones were really good! It’s natural to feel anxious for your scan. Just keep telling yourself “today I am pregnant”. That was advice a friend gave me and it really helped :hugs:

Thank you! That is great advice! I am going to think that and continue to think positive about it.

I am a little nervous about my first scan next week. I know that sometimes at 6 weeks it could be too early to see baby heartbeat which might freak me out.

I was exactly the same when I had mine at 6 weeks but there it was, a little jellybean, happily beating away on the screen in front of me - completely oblivious to my concerns! If the sonographer is a good 'un and your dates are correct, you should see something, especially if they're doing a transvaginal. That said, I have known those who haven't seen much one day and then gone back a week later to see everything developing as it should. Early pregnancy really beats everything else in terms of stress doesn't it! Give me a house move or a divorce any day (can say that as I've recently done both!)

Good luck and let us know how it goes:)

I was exactly the same when I had mine at 6 weeks but there it was, a little jellybean, happily beating away on the screen in front of me - completely oblivious to my concerns! If the sonographer is a good 'un and your dates are correct, you should see something, especially if they're doing a transvaginal. That said, I have known those who haven't seen much one day and then gone back a week later to see everything developing as it should. Early pregnancy really beats everything else in terms of stress doesn't it! Give me a house move or a divorce any day (can say that as I've recently done both!)

Good luck and let us know how it goes:)

You are so right! Every part is so stressful and makes me so nervous and this isn't even my first pregnancy. I will definitely keep everyone posted on how it goes. Fingers crossed

You are so right! Every part is so stressful and makes me so nervous and this isn't even my first pregnancy. I will definitely keep everyone posted on how it goes. Fingers crossed

I found the more pregnancies I had the more anxious I was I'm so anxious now and I'm 10.5weeks xx

I know I am already pregnant but I keep testing anyway. I forgot I had this digital so of course I used it today. So weird seeing those words come up.

82BC896F-2B65-4108-839D-DEBDB8216530.jpeg

I found the more pregnancies I had the more anxious I was I'm so anxious now and I'm 10.5weeks xx

Its crazy how crazy we get and I feel like my mind always wants to think the worst which creates ever more stress. I saw a person post that she is going to continue to think positive because there is nothing else that can be done. I followed your whole testing thread and loved every post! I was so excited when you found out you were pregnant! How have you been feeling?

Its crazy how crazy we get and I feel like my mind always wants to think the worst which creates ever more stress. I saw a person post that she is going to continue to think positive because there is nothing else that can be done. I followed your whole testing thread and loved every post! I was so excited when you found out you were pregnant! How have you been feeling?

Awww thanks lovely I'm so sick this time round I want ro eat but darent when I do tastes so good but then regret it :shrug: how are you feeling? Xx

Don’t ask me why I keep POAS but I had one so I used it. I’ll be 6 weeks Thursday

02534B66-E734-4EEC-9A03-7E007BD87315.jpeg

First tri feels like an AGE! I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->