Testing way to early - Updated Testing

Thank you everyone!! When do you guys usually tell your spouses? Do you wait until closer to when AF is due or tell them right away?
Congratulations!!! I guess I’m odd. I still haven’t told DH and I’m almost 9 weeks! I was waiting til after my appointment next week.

Congratulations!!! I guess I’m odd. I still haven’t told DH and I’m almost 9 weeks! I was waiting til after my appointment next week.

I think my husband would kill be if I waited till after first appointment. I told him today but let him know it’s super early so had to be cautious. What made you decide to wait till after first appointment?

I haven't told DH yet either and I'm 9 weeks I'm waiting for the right moment he has been in such a mood lately with work so he isn't on the right frame of mind :( I have a cute vest coming aswell for my 13 month old :) xx

Here is my 11 DPO test. I know it doesn’t seem like it but they are getting darker. This is my first time with these tests and they are not my favorite.

1BDBA7E3-E6B1-43C1-BD56-4905DEC398CB.jpeg

I think my husband would kill be if I waited till after first appointment. I told him today but let him know it’s super early so had to be cautious. What made you decide to wait till after first appointment?
Mostly my own fear. I’m not concerned with his reaction. But after losing our baby boy in March at 17 weeks, I’m having a hard time admitting I’m even pregnant. I’m afraid if I say it out loud I’ll go to the dr. and there will be nothing there. If that makes sense.

Mostly my own fear. I’m not concerned with his reaction. But after losing our baby boy in March at 17 weeks, I’m having a hard time admitting I’m even pregnant. I’m afraid if I say it out loud I’ll go to the dr. and there will be nothing there. If that makes sense.

That absolutely makes sense. I can relate as we didn’t tell anyone when I became pregnant after losing my son at 31 weeks. I’m sorry and I hope everything works out this time and you get to being home your baby!

:hugs::hugs:

Here is my test from this morning. This was with SMU so not to bad for the most part. The cheapie never seems to get much darker but the blue dye came up with both lines right away. I am 12 DPO.

7F0838F8-EA9C-4584-BAD5-E7D02E82F252.jpeg

Those cheapies only get so dark :) Congratulations

Here are my tests. One with FMU with my super cheapie test and one with SMU at 13 DPO

3233E817-D53C-4E32-B930-59D704871ED8.jpeg B5C55BE5-8443-4987-A1B3-5D518AB78BCD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->