Tests aren't getting darker, chemical pregnancy last month

MarissaG143

Reaction score
Last month I had a chemical pregnancy :( got positive test, then started bleeding two days later and then negative blood test.

I think I'm pregnant again this month but so nervous because my tests aren't getting darker so I'm so scared it's happening again.

I have a blood test Monday morning but until then I was hoping to get some opinions (all tests are two days apart)

Tests are 7 days post ovulation, 9 and. 11 (period was due 10 days post ovulation I think but I'm all messed up because I was pregnant last month and didn't get a period)

Attachments

• IMG_9649.jpg
    IMG_9649.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 126
Hcg doubles every 48-72 hrs. I think these lines look great! I know it's hard, but try not to worry.😊 Maybe only test every other day? Don't forget, too, that dilution of your urine is going to be different depending on how much you've drank they day.

I can see progression in the tests so it all looks good to me considering you are still early. GL with the bloods on Monday!

Your test look great to me especially being that early try not to stress I know it's easier said then done but I truly think they look great

Thank you guys so much! I would have never thought to be worried after getting a positive but having had the CP last month changed everything (this is our first) I'm hoping they keep getting better instead of the other way again. Thank you so so so much for the words of encouragement :)

I agree that it takes 48-72 hours and would like to add that my tests were similar. Dark but not very much darker than the two days before once I hit about 13dpo. I got really panicked and had betas done, and I am doubling just fine. My gyn says the tests only get so dark, so quickly and not to poas anymore lol/ if I do then as long as there are two lines to not panic. Fxed for a reassuring beta

Congrats! Your lines look great! Have faith and stay positive! :hugs:

They're definitely progressing, congrats! I hope your blood test Monday goes great :)

I feel like I'm in the same boat as you and I can't wait for bloods tomorrow too. This is so nerve racking. Good luck tomorrow!!

Eeeeek thank you guys so much! The CP last month devastated me... I'm not sure my heart can handle another one right now. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I just got my results this morning.

Betas are only 8 and progesterone is only 6 :( there's still hope but it might be another CP :( Have to go back Thursday and see where the numbers are going. I'm not bleeding at all like last month's CP but it doesn't make sense that the numbers aren't higher when I had a BFP last Tues, Thurs & Saturday.

Thanks so much DobbyForever for checking on me :)

Sorry to hear your results are so low but praying they go up

I really hope Thursday's beta gives you good news!

I'm sorry your numbers are low, hopefully Thursday will be a great surprise. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->