tests getting fainter, should i prepare for my 2nd mc? :( *updated bottom of page 1*

bumble b

Reaction score
i got my :bfp: last friday & confirmed with a cb digi on the sunday, it said 1-2,
i have tested everyday since & the lines have got darker up until today, they have faded so much that i'm struggling to see them :cry: i thought i was just being silly & used a digi, it still says 1-2???? is something wrong or is it normal to have a drop in hcg?

felling really gutted as my due date was our 1st anniversary :cry: my last mc was on my hubbys birthday last year, why me? :cry:

Sometimes the hcg can be lower but doesnt always mean its bad hun F'X for you xxxx

Hun could be absolutely nothing, if digi confirms then that means it usually a good strong HCG level.

My ectopic was confirmed on a FRER which made me do a digi and it remained on 1-2 for two weeks thats why I went to A&E to get it confirmed. A gradual lighter test could also mean a chemical pregnancy however please dont interpret that this is the case for you it could just be the time of day you tested, try holding or use FMU - hope it works out well hunni xx

my digi's have been a week apart & are still saying 1-2. do you think i should get checked out just incase something is wrong?

Maybe make an appointment with your Dr hun and see

I know it hard but try not to worry Hun, make a Docs app n they will do bloods. Not sure if it's any help to you but when I had my mc I had dark lines all the time, with this pg theyv always been faint, had some spotting and went to hosp where they done a test, doc said she could hardly see the lines!! I'm sure itl be ok Hun but go the Docs if u can to put your mind at rest x

hi hunny

im gonna be honet with you here. My tests got lighter and lighter and yes i did MC :(

if your test has said 1-2 weeks a week apart then i would go to the docs to check.

it could be a mc otr it could be just slow rising HCG.

i have everything crossed all will be okay hun xxxxxxxx

:hugs:

I agree with lincoln girl however a buddy of mine on here had very slow rising HCG and she has just moved to 2nd trimester. Think everyones different and it can only be confirmed via the hospital, we could all tell you different stories however you can only find out for yourself xx very good luck xx

thankyou so much for taking the time to reply to me :hugs:

we went over to a&e this morning who then sent us to the walk in centre. when we were there they did 2 hpt's, both were positive but just faint. she then referred us to the early pregnancy unit. we then had another hpt done which of course was very faint again but definately positive. she took some blood & booked us in for a scan for wednesday. she said depending on my blood hcg results i may not have the scan, they may just repeat the blood test. she said don't give up hope....but thats very hard, i want to believe everything will be ok but i am yet to hear anyone else having had a similar experience & going on to have a normal pregnancy :cry: i have had no bleeding just the faint hpt's, i feel like a freak :cry:

oh honey i really hoped i wouldnt see you in here :( *hugs* i am going through my second loss right now too so i know how you feel. Always here for you sweetheart, i really hope everything is okay xxxx

ive still got hope for you sweetheart <3 hCG fluctuates a lot in early pregnancy. Keep us posted xxxx

i'll be praying for a miracle today Hays, love you very much :hugs: xxxxxxx

Hi hun thinkin about you today x x

Thinking about you. Good luck today xxx

so what happened sweet pea? thinking of you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back