Tests OPK and pg

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
Ok I took test early, to day instead of tomorrow ore on monday. The :witch: is due tomorrow.

Ok I took both OPK and Pg because I had seen some ppl talking about geting line on OPK and then Pg.

I took the pg test first. Nothing. No line just :bfn:
Then I took the OPK and there was faint line but clearly visible.

So im wondering, should I still keep my hopes up because im not due yet so might be just litle bit early (had Ov on oct 7 th) and because of the faint line on OPK ore does that line not mean anything? Is this over for me this month? :cry:

thik when pp av tested using opk its been strong positives hun, theres usually always a faint line aswell as control line on opk,get dark nearer O, i wud stick to usin hpt so ur not addin 2ur stress hun x

thik when pp av tested using opk its been strong positives hun, theres usually always a faint line aswell as control line on opk,get dark nearer O, i wud stick to usin hpt so ur not addin 2ur stress hun x

But do you think this means it didnt happen this month or was I just testing to early?

cud be either hun, some dont get bfp till af late some get them at 10dpo !! suppose only time will tell...good luck

cud be either hun, some dont get bfp till af late some get them at 10dpo !! suppose only time will tell...good luck

Thanx :) yeah I know. I know that my mom got :bfp: late especialy with my youngest sibling.

Im 11-12 days past Ovulation.. so im probably testing to early. At least I hope so :)

So when would you recomend me to test? monday? Tuesday? Wednesday? later ore sooner?

good luck retesting xx

whens which due? test 1-2days b4 hun x

that is what I dont realy know :/ it has been al over the place.. 25, 31, 30 and 41
When I made my ticker I put 32 days, dont know why and when the ticker said it was ovulation day it was correct, or the next day dont remember exactly. But the wich is due tomorrow.. or.. wait.. I just figured out while I was writing this I have been caluclating wrong. She is due on Monday not tomorrow.. If it is correct that Im 32 like I guessed I could take test on monday? she is due then ore should I wait to the next day ore 2 days?

Then I took the OPK and there was faint line but clearly visible.

With my first child, I took a test and it said negative, so I threw it in the trash. Something made me pick it up out of the trash 20 minutes later and I saw a VERY faint line. At the time I didn't know but I was 5 weeks pregnant. So you do have some hope there......just make sure you test first thing in the morning with your first morning pee, for the most potency.

With your first child, I've heard that it takes longer for the hormone to show up, it was so with me and my first. Hang in there and hope you do get a :bfp:!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->