Tests, Tests, and More Tests! LOL

I have lab results dating back to my pregnancy with my youngest son and that was 8 years ago lol!

I kept my bbt charts with all of my IUI protocol. Meds, dosages, follicle size, uterine lining thickness, etc.
This was from my son that is now 8.5 years, lol.

After having 3 children and 2 unassisted pregnancies, I was cleaning house and decided to throw it out. You know, let go of the past and all that nonsense.

Well, now I could just beat myself up over pitching it!

Oh no, I almost did that once too. But I kept thinking what if?

Yeah, after the last 2 kiddos, I got this ridiculous confidence in my body :blush:

That sure did bite me in the a$$ didn't it!

Don't feel bad hun. I had 3 miscarriages before my last son. Then I just got pregnant in June (by accident) and thought, heck, everything should be fine, those issues are long behind me, I probably don't need progesterone again. Yeah right, mc a week later. Sucks but now I know better. I need help and that's OK! :thumbup:

I'm so glad i've stumbled across this thread, such a fantastic idea!

I'm due to go for bloods next cycle one at the begining and one cd28 for me (stupid long cycles) and thanks to you have a reference for when I get my results! x

I'm so glad i've stumbled across this thread, such a fantastic idea!

I'm due to go for bloods next cycle one at the begining and one cd28 for me (stupid long cycles) and thanks to you have a reference for when I get my results! x

Please come back and let us know your results! Fx'd!!!!!

Garnet, if you go the IVF route, what drugs will you use?

I don't know, I'm still in neogotions with the Hubby over it. He is not keen on the donor egg aspect...:wacko:. I also take progestone once a day starting day 21. I feel so much better during AF time and hopefully a pregnancy...

Yes! I am still researching local clinics in the Virginia area...

Did you check out the clinic that LL is using? Idk how far you are from there or have you looked at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore or UVA?

There are two clinics in my are on the Coast of VA that have good reviews. The Beach clinic and a private doctor who works with my insurance, also the Jones Institute that works with the Medical college...

Fx'd Garnet! Maybe DH will be more willing when doctor lays it all out for him.

I just had to point out the irony here.

Dmom, you started a thread about tests and results, yet you don't even look at your own numbers :haha:

I just had to point out the irony here.

Dmom, you started a thread about tests and results, yet you don't even look at your own numbers :haha:

Oh, I didn't miss that at all, LOL.

As I was typing the OP I knew I'd have to explain myself.:blush::haha:

Nah...I'm not in denial and I gave up being Catholic a long time ago, LOL

hi,
I got my FSH level back, 1,8 which she says is normal. Is that a good number to have?

Forgot to say I was in LP when we tested not day three.

https://infertility.about.com/od/infertilitytesting/p/day3_fsh_levels.htm

Here Nats...on what CD were your test done?

CD 22 I think. Seems to be pretty good, at least it convinces me my later period isn´t due to menopause.

Oh good Lord no...I think you're just having one of those off cycles. It sucks, but I think early menopause is not a concern right now.

Well, Dmom, sometimes we get on info overload. It's okay if you haven't looked at them yet, you will eventually.

I also had some lab work done:

FSH ranges 9.6-10.0
AMH 0.7
7dpo progesterone 9.4

And my TSH (for hypothyroidism) is a perfect 1.55. So proud of that, lol!!

Could i ask you a question about the TSH, i had mine checked and it was 0.57 do you think that is kind of off? I see yours at 1.55 and they said all of mine were normal, but i am not sure.

I had a 3 and 10 FSH. Full panel Hormone check. Saline Ultrasound that checked my Uterine wall and ovaries. Came back normal. I don't repond well to Clomid because of in my particular case cause of my age...

I think this is very interesting, is this common for clomid not to work on us older ladies? I only ask because the last IUI I did we used Clomid with a back up of a small dose of Gonal F. I had 3 mature follies when we did the IUI. For all you ladies out there that dont respond to Clomid, could you maybe use a small dose of injectable. I did Clomid for days 3 - 7, on day 7 i also started 75ml of Gonal F, then used just the Gonal F at 75ml for another 5 days. I was just curious, either that or i have a still very active 43 year old body lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->