tests were all pos on first response and tesco last wednesday!

girlibird

Reaction score
well they were all positive but since my scan to determine early pregnancy last friday on 10mlu they have been bfn's whats going on grrrr......

i tested with another tesco one yesterday but again bfn no hint of a line.... either hormone level dropped now .. or they were all dead evaps :( feeling a little fed up as all my symptoms were back.. today 14 days since we did the deed possibly 10dpo they are neg so looks like i am still out..

i think i ov'd on the 11th as 10 th 11th and 12th i had loads of stretchy cm yellowish in color looked like flem yuk!! and was around 4 inches long. usally i get clear egg yolk stuff but putting it down the mc i had in the beginning of june started the 19th as spotting turned to full on mc 29th and stopped the 06th...

so fed up any hope left? and when should i expect an af?
was feeling cervix last night its really low lower then its ever been and soft and shut

So you did the deed on the 8th and had fertile CM on from the 10th to the 12th?

Usually fertile CM dries up after O so I'd say it's more likely to be the 12th so I think with the intercourse timing you've got, it's pretty unlikely but they say sperm can live for up to 5 days so here's hoping I'm wrong. But you'd only be 8DPO today if you O'd on the 12th so it'd still be early for a BFP.

AF should come 14 days after O though so if it hasn't started by the 26th or if you have any early pregnancy symptoms in the next few days then it might be worth testing.

Oh and it's egg white it's supposed to look like, not egg yolk lol!

thats what i meant lol egg white but mine was yellowish this time..weird.. had loads of pregnancy symptoms last week but they gone again :( not getting my hopes up so hoping af arrives soon so i can start again :)

also since having that i have had loads of white cm like baby lotion or infact more i think of it it looked like milk?

Lol I thought it must've been a typo! Hope you get some more symptoms this week or that AF starts soon. That's the worst bit about TTC - you're wishing your life away 2 weeks at a time lol!

could not agree more lol.. it took me 8 months to get my last bfp. so really reying it dont take that long again :( coud not think about 8 months of bfn it almost killed me last time... xx

We've been trying for nearly 4 years now - at this point I'm ready to try anything to make it happen lol!

Its crazy how things happen, when my mum got pregnant with me she was on the pill so i was a big shock lol but when my mum n dad were trying for my sister it took them ten years for my mum to get pregnant so it just shows you dont give up xx

another bfn :( dont even know why i am testing 10days past possible ovulation,, not having any symptoms they all gone again... not going to test any more waiting for af and keeping tests till after that :)

Ok so just done a test there is a very faint second line.. N i mean fain i can see it in the light...looks like my first bfp i had with my last mc.. Dont wanna get hopes up incase its a horrid evap!!

Did the line show up within the time limit? Are you going to test again tomorrow to see if the line gets any darker?

i yes the line was there with in 5 seconds i could see it when the test was still all pink. then it eventually went white after about 0 seconds and i could see it, tried to take photos inside outside but its not picking it up grrrr,,, i am looking at it now debating if i am mad etc... its just highly unlikely i am preggo.

started spotting 19th june
full on mc 29th june
ended 06th july so we bedded

by cm etc it looks like i ovulated on the 11th..

so would be 11dpo if thats the case.. had a few weird tummy pains like someone stabbing me with needles or pins they only last a little while, a few mild headaches and a very irrtatable sore throat..

but like i said not getting hopes up will test again in few ours after holding uring for ages, if there is another small smudge then maybe the start of it but if thats white then this is defo an evap :)

I don't blame you for wanting to test again today. They say that you shouldn't drink for 3 hours so that your urine is as concentrated as possible and then do the test after that. Good luck and keep us posted!

will do :) tummy feeling very strange at the mo!! like something in it. either af is gunna show up or i have trapped wind lol

just done another one with second morning urine.. not had a drink yet and that also has the same smudge like....again just s faint but noticeable. eeeakkk please tellme not to get hopes up..dont want a hugh fall..testing 2moz see if it gets darker

It sounds promising but I know what you mean about getting your hopes up. Wait until tomorrow to retest so that if you are pregnant then your HCG levels will be a big higher and hopefully the line will get darker.

It sounds good... but keep as level headed as you can. Try again tomorrow and see what happens then leave it a few days as by then HCG should be higher :) Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->