Texas mom meet..

LOL yes I did!

I hate Dallas. Maybe because it's too far away :cry:

Why can't everything in Texas just be closer?

hmm why dont we meet in the middle lol whats in the middle of dallas and san antonio?

waco is boring i should know my niece lives there :haha:

Aww... this thread seems dead??? No one has posted in like a month, and I live in Austin, and was looking for some kinda meet like this :) Is this just for certain members of BnB, are all of you guys current or former bumpbuddies of each others?

Just a note, I dont know if you guys considered austin at all? But there are all kinds of things to do here, and it is not far from SA or from Dallas? There is also Ft. Worth, their Downtown is small and quaint, but they have blocks of cute little shops & great restaurants - and it's like 3 hrs from SA and I think 2 hrs from Dallas(?)

Dont know if this is still in the works or not, but I would love to join you guys (if its open to everyone, ofcourse)

Wahhh I can only do Dallas :( I'm like.. an hour north of Dallas, and I can't afford to go anywhere else. I'm not even sure if I can afford to go next month anyway :(

Aww... this thread seems dead??? No one has posted in like a month, and I live in Austin, and was looking for some kinda meet like this :) Is this just for certain members of BnB, are all of you guys current or former bumpbuddies of each others?

Just a note, I dont know if you guys considered austin at all? But there are all kinds of things to do here, and it is not far from SA or from Dallas? There is also Ft. Worth, their Downtown is small and quaint, but they have blocks of cute little shops & great restaurants - and it's like 3 hrs from SA and I think 2 hrs from Dallas(?)

Dont know if this is still in the works or not, but I would love to join you guys (if its open to everyone, ofcourse)

Oh, to answer that last question, this was in the teen parenting board, so that's how we all know each other. But you're welcome to come if you like!

anyone down near Corpus Christi??? feelin' all alone down here! :blush:

We are moving to Dallas, Texas soon from London, England and am crapping my pants! Sorry, I know this is nothing to do with a meet but just saw this thread and thought I'd poke my head in and say hello!

Need to get a facebook group for Tx moms so we can do better at meets. I live in Houston currently and pretty active with mom groups here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->