Texas mom meet..

so chrissy and amy say san antonio but lauren and shelby say dallas im torn between the two but i like dallas hmmm what can we do to solve this problem?

@ melissa the fair is in dallas :D

How far is Dallas from San Antonio? :) I wouldn't mind Dallas, just have to know how much time I'll need to get ready, get there, etc. :flow:

okay dallas it is @ chrissy i think its like 6-7 hours drive i think thats what shelby told me and when october 8th or the 15th i perfer the 15th but its up to you all.

Oh ok cool! I'm fine with either! I think the 15th is good, in the middle of October. It'll give everyone plenty of time to prepare.

Well, I for sure can't do San Antonio, especially with two babies in the car (Kayla and Mikah!!). Since I'm about 45min-1hour from Dallas, it's much more manageable.

DALLAS guys?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?
Ahh guys i am so damn pumped now.
As I CAN actually go!

So did we decied Dallas, the state fair on October the 15th? I'm excited!

The military has decided to relocate DH, Brenna, & I to New Mexico at the end of this month so we may be able to come! :D

Yay!!! well so its going to be in dallas, texas october 15th everyone agrees?

oops i didnt see your post shelby and it seems like it state fair dallas texas october 15th :wohoo:

Maybe we can meet at a restraunt near by first and have lunch and go after lunch? Unless then its too hot. Maybe meet for breakfast and go when it opens at 10?

idk how long it'll take to get there from laurens ...

edit - she said an hour .
i think meet for lunch ? or eat there ?

Oooh or we could go at night :) Hanson will be performing at 830PM.

idk how late were going to stay if we have to travel an hour back too , LOs need to sleep :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->