Texas mom meet..

True.
Sorry I'm on my phone And everything is a little delayed. :flow:
Will it still be too hot for lo's in October? Its 106 right now.

We could go in the evening. 5ish so it won't be has hot and that's still early enough to spend a couple/few hours there.

Well, it's not nearly as hot in October as it is during the summer. Maybe 70s/80s. Unless this year decides to be mean and give us 90s all month long. I'd say a little after lunch. Isn't there a big place to eat at the State Fair with long picnic tables? Near the Borden cow? And it's covered and everything. I'm pretty sure. I haven't been the state fair in about 7 or 8 years :(

I've never been to the state fair.. i know they have a lot of junky stuff.. i mean yummy stuff... :haha:

my OH will probably be coming with me bc i hate driving and he is my body guard.. lol

mine will cus i cant handle two toddlers by myself when we are out lol

.... I dont have one im gunna like cry when i see everyone with their OHs...

yeah melissa we will find you a bf lol :D

I was thinking that we may get tickets cheaper if we buy so many at once. So PM me with how many tickets you need (adult, children and under 2 I think. Correct me if I'm wrong) and I will buy all of the tickets then when you pay me back I will give you your tickets. Also in the PM iwe can talk about exact time and place to meet so its not completly public. We don't need any creepers chasin us! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->