Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

jessthemess

Reaction score
Anyone else get a BFP for November yet? I'm cautiously here in the 1st tri board! My EDD will be 11/02, and I'm 11dpo today. Eeeekkkk!

Congrats and welcome :) I remember you from the TWW forums. I am due in September but just wanted to congratulate you and wish you a H&H 9 months. Hoping the first few weeks goes by quickly for you! XO

Congrats and welcome :) I remember you from the TWW forums. I am due in September but just wanted to congratulate you and wish you a H&H 9 months. Hoping the first few weeks goes by quickly for you! XO

Thank you!! I think we were in a December group together :) Congrats to you and also a happy and healthy 7ish months to you ;)

I remember you from the tww forum too. Congratulations!

I remember you from the tww forum too. Congratulations!

Thanks! I had a chemical in December which was a bummer so hoping these tests just keep getting darker and everything sticks!

I, also, remember you from TWW. So glad to see you here. Congrats! :hugs:

Congrats and welcome! Hoping that this will be your sticky bean :)

Bump! In case there are other girls getting their BFPs for November due dates! :)

I'm headed to the Dr. for blood test now! Fingers crossed. I found out at this point in December that I was having a chemical as my HCG was so low.

Bump again!

BFP confirmed from Dr's Office! I'm officially excited!!!

Anyone else due in November yet?! :)

I still haven't missed af yet, due date is 4th November, hopefully this one is a sticky! I only got bfp yesterday at 10dpo, it's darker today.
Congratulations to you 😀

I still haven't missed af yet, due date is 4th November, hopefully this one is a sticky! I only got bfp yesterday at 10dpo, it's darker today.
Congratulations to you ��

Yay congrats! So exciting! I know it's early days but I can't wait for there to be a ton of November due date ladies! I got my first BFP this cycle at 10dpo too!

Congratulations!! :) I am hoping for a November baby too, but still in my TWW.

Congrats again Jess!!! I haven't missed my period yet either lol, but I think my due date will be 7th November, a couple wks before DS 2nd bday hehe

Here is today's test :)

Attachments

• thumbnail_20170225_093452.jpg
    thumbnail_20170225_093452.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 26
YAY!

I finally had a missed AF - due yesterday, so I'm cautiously excited with an EDD of Nov 8. First doc visit is next Tues the 7th! Got a faint BFP on 9DPO and it's been getting darker since. I'm so worried about getting excited so early but I just can't help it!

Hi ladies - can I join you? I'm due Nov 7th ��

Congrats for your bfp :).

I'm cauticously expecting in November (14th). I am only 4 weeks today though, and I have had 2 MC/chemical in December and Jan, so don't feel I can officially celebrate until I am a bit further along. But fingers crossed I will be joining you on the November babies journey :).

Hello! I'm due 9th November 2017 and so excited!! Had blood test this morning to check HCG levels, iron levels and all that, and have a form from the Doctor to get a scan at 6 weeks to check everything is in the right place :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->