Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

Hello everyone :flower: May I join you ladies?

Got my bfp and I am offically late for the dreaded witch :happydance: This will tentatively make my due date November 16 :cloud9:

Congratulations on your bfp everyone! Happy and healthy 9 months to all of us:yipee:

:happydance:welcome jd! congrats to you!

I confirmed mine this morning with an obvious bfp:happydance:
haven't told dh yet as he left for work before I got up, but was trying to think of ways to tell him??:flower:

Inconclusive scan as so early but they said the yolk and sac are where they should be. Got to go back in 10 days (i'll be 7 weeks pregnant) and that should determain.
Still getting random pains though 😬

I'm sure all will be fine Emma and the cramping is all normal xx

Hi ladies can I join you?

I had a faint BFP on Tuesday of this week and tested again today and got what I think is a very strong line. AF should have been due Wednesday or Thursday so I'm officially late now too. Haven't been to the doctor or even told DH yet, but due date should be around Nov. 15th.

I'm sort of still in shock. This was my first cycle off BCP so I didn't think anything would happen. Hoping it sticks! I'm nervous this was too easy.

Congrats karoolia I think it's all a shock at first I fell on my 2nd cycle after coming off bcp fan that you fell straight away!!!

Emma. I'm sorry you didn't get a confirmed answer. Hope the week goes quickly for your. I'm sure everything will be ok x

Thanks Sarah - i am feeling more positive about it now..
anyone else covered in spots already?

haven't told dh yet as he left for work before I got up, but was trying to think of ways to tell him??:flower:

Yay for confirmation :happydance:

I really suck at surprises lol I literally tossed a bag of 13 positive tests at hubby :rofl:

Inconclusive scan as so early but they said the yolk and sac are where they should be. Got to go back in 10 days (i'll be 7 weeks pregnant) and that should determain.
Still getting random pains though 😬

HI Emma, I know it's rough but try to stay positive :hugs: Twinges, pains and cramps are normal in first tri. Your scan is real early, those little ninjas can do a lot of growing and catching up in 10 days :hugs:

Yay for confirmation :happydance:

I really suck at surprises lol I literally tossed a bag of 13 positive tests at hubby :rofl:

lol I just took a pic and sent it to him in the end 😆

Haha. Love how everyone told their DHs. I just showed him the test myself, nothing exciting at all 😬

How's everyone feeling?
I'm a little crampy and feel a little yucky but very excited x

I'm still getting weird crampy feelings and random pains.
Feeling sick when im not eating on a regular basis..
yay! Haha

Hello ladies :hi:

I'm feeling so tired :sleep: and queezey especially if I wait too long to eat. Going to take it as a good sign :thumbup:

Hello ladies :hi:

I'm feeling so tired :sleep: and queezey especially if I wait too long to eat. Going to take it as a good sign :thumbup:

Same here. If I get too tired or hungry I feel queezey.
Super tired too.
Bit cranky too

Just tested again, and my line is significantly lighter. Ugh. Feeling like I'm just waiting for bleeding to start now. 🙁

Just tested again, and my line is significantly lighter. Ugh. Feeling like I'm just waiting for bleeding to start now. 🙁

Oh I hope not Hun maybe your wee was very diluted ? Xx

I second maybe you're urine was diluted, you should try fmu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->