Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

Ok I couldn't resist I done another one BFP its been roughly 6 hours since my 1st BFP with FMU and it actually looks stronger I'm gonna go get a digital test and do it in the morning x

Hey ladies!!
CONGRATS to everyone!! I'm just like others not ready to announce it bc last time I did it ended right after but I'll be here lurking and FX for everyone here!! An hoping to join in soon!

I've got a BFP everyday since Sunday. Still don't believe it though lol

EDD at the moment is 16th November

I got my bfp a week ago . I should be due nov 11 but i have a scan on the 31st that might change that

Hello! Got a surprise bfp on Saturday, edd 11/13. I'm feeling a little nervous today, so thought I'd pop on here to see how other newly pregnant ladies are doing : )

There's so many different november posts so i figured i would jump in on this one too! i got a surprise bfp on friday. I thought something was wrong with me because i was so nauseous and sick feeling for the past couple weeks and didn't think i could be pregnant. I can't believe I'm feeling so bad so soon, not fair!

Congrats on all the new bfp's!!!

Anyone feeling kind of crampy? I seem to have pregnancy amnesia and can't remember what my early symptoms were before!

I'm being sent for a early scan tomorrow with a possible ectopic..
had some back pain and front pain, a couple of niggles in my shoulders but no bleeding at all. Really hoping its not.

I got faint lines this morning af is due today nothing yet so hopefully can confirm tomorrow but my edd will be 12th Nov.

Hi everyone!! Congrats to all of you!!

I got my very first BFP just yesterday! I'm about 4 weeks 5 days. I'm due November 11th! It has been a long, long struggle for us. Almost 7 years of adjusting fertility pills, scans, tests, tons of weight loss and tears, we finally got our positive. I had about given up hope. Something told me to test yesterday morning and it was a blazing positive. I took 5 more just to be sure haha!

Anyone feeling kind of crampy? I seem to have pregnancy amnesia and can't remember what my early symptoms were before!

I've been quite crampy. Was with my last one too

I seem to get hot a lot too which is unusual for me as usually always cold. Read that's normal though

Emma. Hope all goes ok tomorrow. Will keep everything crossed

Congrats to the new BFp

Thanks Sarah - mixed emotions. Its definitely not 100% so thats surely a good thing! No bleeding either.. i'' just having quite a lot of Joint pain including my shoulders. I am trying to pass that off as my thyroid tho 😩
Stomach pain as generally softened though apart from some random what i would call ovary cyst pain that ive had in the past.
Arghh roll on tomorrow!

Mlm115 I was just trying to think back if I had these same mild cramps last time too bc they're really noticeable, not painful Ilbut I feel them there. Had my ob/gyn appt. and they gave me a packet of prego papers and the symptoms listed for every trimester and the first trimester read, " light premenstrual cramps are ok and normal nothing to worry about", after reading that..felt better about these aggy cramps.

I got my very first BFP just yesterday! I'm about 4 weeks 5 days. I'm due November 11th! It has been a long, long struggle for us. Almost 7 years of adjusting fertility pills, scans, tests, tons of weight loss and tears, we finally got our positive. I had about given up hope. Something told me to test yesterday morning and it was a blazing positive. I took 5 more just to be sure haha!

CONGRATS Khearts!! I'm so happy for you!! It's been a journey but you stuck in there and it paid off!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!

CONGRATS to all the BFP!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Thanks Sarah - mixed emotions. Its definitely not 100% so thats surely a good thing! No bleeding either.. i'' just having quite a lot of Joint pain including my shoulders. I am trying to pass that off as my thyroid tho 😩
Stomach pain as generally softened though apart from some random what i would call ovary cyst pain that ive had in the past.
Arghh roll on tomorrow!

That's good there is no bleeding. It's good they're checking you out but hopefully it's all thyroid related.

What time is your appointment. Are you U.K.?

I've been quite crampy. Was with my last one too

I seem to get hot a lot too which is unusual for me as usually always cold. Read that's normal though

I've been so hot! And I'm normally a very cold person too. Funny.

Ahh I'm so happy for you!!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

I've been hot too!! Like hot flushes!!! And crampy too with a backache but all very normal!!

Appointment is 10.40 and yep im in the UK.
I've really stressed myself out today.. ds1 woke me up at 5 for the day again so surely doesnt help!
They are going to scan me then do bloods, does anyone know if they see the sac am I in the clear?
Also i did a clearblue digi today and it said 2-3 (i'm 5 weeks 3 days) was hoping that was a good sign too?

Glad it's in the morning for you. Will be thinking of you

Nice to hear I'm not the only one getting hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->