Thanks, Tesco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
I picked up a click and collect today, nothing big, just a few little gifts, a perfume and a new doormat. Well, the woman brought it to me and there were 4 doormats! I never paid a penny as i used my clubcard points and i checked my bank statement and my direct order, ĺlwhich clearly confirmed i only ordered one.

So yeah, i got 3 free doormats. Pity they didnt give me 3 extra of anything else. It had to be them! Not that im complaining lol

companies must be feeling generous today, i ordered a wrap in mcdonalds on it's own grabbed the bag and when i sat down i realised they'd added chips too. felt so sneaky sitting eating them!

companies must be feeling generous today, i ordered a wrap in mcdonalds on it's own grabbed the bag and when i sat down i realised they'd added chips too. felt so sneaky sitting eating them!

Oh that's naughty! ;)

I was pleased last night, sorting all the delivered boxes out. I bought i few bits from the body shop only £10, looked through the box and found two gift sets and a perfume that i had not ordered or paid for!! Value £35.
It does not matter if they are door mats free is free lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79