That yummy mummy tshirt...

NoSpringChick

Reaction score
... that I bought in size 3-6 months when pregnant thinking I would have lost the weight by then surely! ... that t shirt that I feel like throwing out and wont put her in... that t shirt that was a waste of money cos i am not a yummy mummy :nope:

So the time is now to BECOME a yummy Mummy!

Geez, where to start! Weight - Hair - Clothes - everything!!!

If only i could even be bothered to paint my toenails now i can see them would be a start :wacko:
I am fed up with myself and everything else - the house and garden need work too - everything just kind of gets neglected these days and we just work on keeping the thick down.
If I can do something each day I will feel pleased.

I will give myself ONE YEAR to get back to where I was a year ago :thumbup:

Got to lose 4 stone 13lbs - get the gardens looking nice, and get the house organised.

^thanks :)

waist today 41cm - got to take off 9cm.

Going to take lo for a walk round the park:thumbup:nd got to get batterys for scale soon!

^thanks :)

well went for our walk and a gang of school kids turned up with cameras! So made a quick get away but i bet me and lo were on a few :(

Am giving the kitchen the Kim and Aggie treatement - it stinks of vinegar!

note to self to clean sandles - noticed milk streaks all over them, god knows how long thats been on.

Havnt eaten since lunch.

Have cleaned sandles, yey! I also waxed my legs the other night - first time in a year!! also had a pedicure.
Have bought some new wallpaper for my study so going to give my room a completely new look soon.
Not lost any more weight but have changed my ticker to reflect the next stone. Am really not happy with myself at this weight and finding it hard to cope with. I think i managed better when I was pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->