Thats how a bfn should look like right??!!! Pls see :)

sillysamy

Reaction score
Hello all,

I love all the feedback for all you lovely ladies so so much. This was my first ever :test: and that was a diluted one too and not first thing in morning etc. It was three days back since I am a little over a week from my due date now.

I am bad at reading though this a :bfn: right. need opinions :help:

So sorry, I was not even aware there would be forums by then hehe so it never clicked to me at first to take pic and this was taken the other day but thankfully NO EVAPs here so I guess if there is something that should stay.

I will do more tests this coming week and take pictures and show yall if no af by then.

Thanks yall <3:kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 95
I would test again, I was getting negatives on those things when other tests were clear positives.

Will test again thanks love &#55357;&#56856;&#55357;&#56856;

Ok seems like af started. I keep feeling pregnant, I have never felt like this ever. We were not even planning for me to be imagining just so random. The af is bright red and regular flow since very beginnning which is weird for me, normally I get brown first for half or a day and that goes red and fades. Its been one day and still bleeding not too heavy and not too light. Dunno! Our bodies are weird things hehe can be anything. Also, I get severe cramps normally and now here its very bearable and honestly like a breeze!! Anyways, I feel relaxed any which ways. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->