That's it...

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
sleeping and eating. It's all she is doing now. We went from two naps and playing the rest of the day to her only being up long enough to eat and maybe play for like 20-30 min and whining to go back to sleep.

I'm not meaning to complain persay about it but... WTH? I'm getting a bit concerned. Anyone else have an almost 5 month old who is like this?

not at all. Honestly I'd consider talking to your doctor, that just doesn't sound right to me :hugs: Hope she feels better soon

She might be having a growth spurt or teething. Kaya would always sleep more when she was teething. If she doesn't have a temp or seem otherwise unwell, I would probably wait and see.

if she has no temp and isn't crying or complaining than it's probably just because she's having a growth spurt. Angelynn was like that too and she'd often had gained a bunch of weight in a short time and it was just wearing her body out. But if it really concerns you than give your dr a ring :)

Iv never had that problem..all i can say is if you are concerned i would get intouch with a health professional for reasurance xx

If I can get in for her cut finger I am going to ask about this at the same time too. Thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->