The 3peats are here!

jojosmami

Mommy to 3!
Reaction score
Hello ladies! Trey,Caz,Coral, (soon to be Cab) and I were in a TTC group called 3peats. We were TTC #3. WEll, we all got our :bfp:!!!! So we decided to start our thread here. If your preggo w/ and wanna chat that would be great!

:happydance::happydance:WERE HERE LADIES!!:happydance::happydance:

yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the new thread!!!! I replied to your post on the old one but will post on here from now on!

HI! Its so crazy were here right!! My appt is @ 815 am! I'm really excited to. If there is only one in there I'm going to be shocked!

congrats to all 3 of you how amazing xxxx

Hey girls, here you are!:haha:

Did my last frer yesterday at 14dpo heres the pic!:happydance:

Good luck at your u/s jojo cant wait to find out if its one ,two or three!:haha:

Attachments

• test2 002.JPG
    test2 002.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 18
Starting to freak out now. Spotting getting heavier. Still not a flow but heavier and its went from pink,to brown now to a tinge of red. The cramps are what is freaking me out. It feels just like my AF.I'm so scared. What should I do?

jojo could you go to the ER? was your appoinment today? I went to the ER with my daughter coz at 12 weeks I had a gush of blood, they did an U/S and she was fine but better to be safe than sorry hun, i'm praying everything is fine for you:hugs:

I would love to go to call the Dr but they will call me in and say wait till tomorrow for your scan and that's another day off. It sounds selfish but I'm a nanny so my hubby would have to come home to watch my kids, and the other parents would have to miss a day of work as well just for them to have to miss tomorrow too. The one mom has her own business so she will have to shut her whole shop down. If it gets worse I guess i will just do what I have to do. I just wiped and it seems to have stopped again but cramps are still there. mostly in my back. Thanks for you support ladies. I think if it starts up again or cramps get worse I will call.

I'm sure everything will be fine and they will do the u/s tomorrow so try not to worry. I've been having dull cramping in my lower back. I hope the cramps and bleeding stop hun, let us know how the doc goes tomorrow:hugs: I'll be thinking of you

Coral - love the new frer - fab dark lines!

jojo - remember everything was ok last time you had a bleed just like this so Im sure everything will be ok this time as well. I read that bleeds are quite common when you have twins. Im really sure everything will be ok, will be checking up here for your scan results tomorrow

Hi Ladies!!! I found you!
Jojo, I'm sorry that you are going through all of that spotting and cramping...must be so stressful. But I'm sure all is well. I can't wait to see the results of your scan.
Hi Coral and Caz, how are you guys feeling??!! Any major MS yet?
Mine is different every day. One day it will last all day the next it will go away by 4pm. I'm tired all day though.

Jojo, your friend sounds selfish. Have you talked to her?

Who have you guys told?
My first OB appt isn't until 29th. I have what they call a health educator appt on the 22nd. I have to find out when I will get my first scan.

Good luck today Jojo - will be thinking of you xx

Morning ladies,

Jojo, good luck at your scan today cant wait to see pics and hear about it!:hugs:

Trey, hi sweety, no m/s for me yet but I'm only 4weeks 2 days:haha: I really I hope don't get it bad, will not be fun!

Caz, Hey how is your m/s? did you get it bad with your daughter?

Nothing new for me really, feel a bit less tired today as I got a full nights sleep, back to work tonight though so will be a zombie tomorrow again :(

ive got m/s pretty much the same as I did with my daughter, feeling really really sick but not actually being sick. I was not actually throwing up with her so I hope it stays the same this time as dont fancy that much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->