The 3peats are here!

jojo...awwwwww he is adorable...:awww: glad he is better now poor little man! :cry: i love his jacket! i need one for my little man:happydance: :yipee: for Jonathan starting school...did you cry on his first day?
all is well here, tired, busy and zombie-fied but very happy!...cant believe Rhys is 3 weeks old on friday..:dohh: where has the time gone...xxx :hugs:

hope everyone else is well :kiss:

WOW, life has gotten super busy since going back to work. I love all the photos. Such cuties!! Mason is doing well and getting chubby. I think he may be a thumb sucker. He is trying really hard to figure it out.

Jojo, I'm sorry to hear about Jadiel, but I am happy that he is feeling better. We have the same bouncy seat as you guys!

So, how are all of the babies sleeping at night? Mine is still waking up one to two times in the night.

I hope everyone is doing well! :happydance:

Thanks ladies.

Trey, I just noticed the bouncy seat in your avatar! Mason is soooooooo cute! Jadiel has his nights of sleeping from 10-530 but other nights hes up at 1 and 4am. He's been sleeping alot lately during the day. How are your other kids doing with your little Mason?

Cab! I want to see Rhys!!! I know your super busy right now but can't wait to see updated pics of him!

How's everyone else's little ones doing?

Jadiel is feeling better and back to normal thank God! He is getting so big so fast! Its like with each baby they grow up faster and faster! He's a baby now not a little newborn! I'm so in love with his little smile and giggle! R any of the babies rolling over yet? My friends twins who were born 5 days after Jadiel are already rolling on to their back from their tummies and pushing them selves up to hold their heads up and look around while on their bellies! Jadiel is not anywhere close to that! Is he the only one?

hey ladies,

Trey Mason is super cute, Keira sleeps a lot during the day still. She usually goes down for the night about 8 or 9pm then wakes up about 2ish for a bottle, then sleeps til about 6.30-7am, so not too bad.

Jojo, that must have been scary having little Jadiel in the hospital. So glad he is all better now, love the pics he's adorable:hugs: Keira is no where near rolling over yet, she is just starting to really look at her toys and try to touch them but has no control over her arms:haha:

MC get Rhys' pics up he is gorgeous :awww:

heres a few new ones of Keira

Attachments

• DSCI0983.jpg
    DSCI0983.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCI0955.JPG
    DSCI0955.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCI0964.jpg
    DSCI0964.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCI0943.jpg
    DSCI0943.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2
awwwwww coral she is a stunner!! :awww::happydance: so cute!!
heres a few of my boy :cloud9: look at tired mummy..:sleep: and the 3rd pic is Rhys frowning..funny boy! :haha: and 4th pic is play time with big bro Connor :happydance:

Attachments

• P9070013.jpg
    P9070013.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 4
  • P10-09-11_16.00.jpg
    P10-09-11_16.00.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
  • P010911_16.100002.jpg
    P010911_16.100002.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
  • P080911_07.340004.jpg
    P080911_07.340004.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 5
Thanks mc, :awww: Rhys is looking so cute and grown up. I especially like the one with you you look fantastic sweety, he looks so alert in that one. Keria has that playmat also xx

he is really alert for a 3 week old...naughty baby should be sleeping! lol...he is such a happy boy already getting smiles! and not the wind smiles either :yipee: that playmat is cute, i love the butterflies, Connor steals the giraffe and tries to hit OH round the head! :rofl:

Coral she is beautiful!!!! I bet its so fun dressing her up!

Cab, Rhys is so cute!!! ANd you look fantastic!

I love all these pics!!!

All the pictures are beautiful!!!
Mason had one night last week where he slept from 10p to 6a. That was it, no more since.
13 lbs and 11 ozs; 24" at his 2 month well visit.
He is starting to grab fingers!

Trey Mason is a big boy!! I wanna see more pics!!

Jadiel is 12lbs 3oz @ his appt last week and he is a whole month older than Mason! He is starting chew on his hands and grabbed a toy and pulled it to him and held on to it for the first time last night! He has been sleeping from 930 to 530 sometimes 6am for a couple weeks with only one night when he got up @ 3am. He is really LOVING bath time too!

Here is a video of Jadiel talking to me!

https://youtu.be/QhcDH-5H5b4

What medicine can i take in pregnancy for irritable bowel syndrome?Thank you.

Trey thats great I hope Mason starts sleeping through for you. Sounds like he is growing well. :happydance:

Jojo that video is adorable:cloud9: Jadiel is so cute. I will post a video I have of Keira talking to her sister a few weeks ago.

Last time Keira was weighed she was 10lbs 14 oz but that was 4 weeks ago so I need to go and get her weighed again, maybe Wednesday, I think she is going to be over 13 lbs now, she is so chubby.:haha: she will be 11 weeks tomorrow.

https://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x322/coral11680/th_100_0038-1.jpg

OMG Coral!!! She is sooooooo cute!!!! I just wanted to kiss those cheeks! ANd Chloe looks like such a proud big sister. What a little mommy! :cloud9:

Ok ladies,
It has been ages since we have touched bases. I hope all is well with everyone. Halloween is coming up! Is anyone dressing up the new babies?

Mason was 16 weeks old yesterday. I gave him a little rice cereal today and he seemed to enjoy it. He is still strictly on breastmilk which is the longest out of the three kids. He still doesn't sleep through the night! He is a sweetie, though!

So what milestones have your little ones reached??

Attachments

• IMAG0491.jpg
    IMAG0491.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0388.jpg
    IMAG0388.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0284.jpg
    IMAG0284.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
:wave: Rhys has slept through for the last few nights :shrug: just a lucky streak of nights i think.it wont last..he is cooing(baby talking) and he smiles alot! also had a few giggles but he wont laugh again! :cry: :haha:

hugs to all xxxxxxxx

Ladies!!!! OMG! Its sooooo busy with 3 kids!! LOL! Missed talking with all of you!
Trey you have the most beautiful kids!!! I want to see more pics of the rest of the babies!
Jadiel is doing great. He is 13 lbs 12oz, talking up a storm, he's rolling over and eating food! Its crazy!!! Its going so fast! How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->