• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 3peats are here!

Doing ok here. Jadiel has learned how to smile! :happydance: and real smile not just gas or when he's sleeping! :haha: Its SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! When I pick him up from a nap and he focus on me he gives me a look like Oh I know you, its you mommy! And gives me the biggest smile his little face can make! Its the best feeling in the world!!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: He is also IN LOVE with his big brother! He is starting to recognize vocies and anytime he hears Jonathan even when he's sleeping he'll look around around trying to find him and when they lock eyes he starts to make this sound like he's laughing, and he starts smiling and cooing and trying to talk!! He smiles so big you cant se his little eyes! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Watching it is as close to heaven on earth I'm gonna get!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:JADIEL SLEPT THRU THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

He slept from 10:00pm-ish till 6:15am!! Actually he's also been sleeping all day! Must be having a growth spurt. I want to shout it out over the roof tops!!!!!

:flower::hugs::hugs: hunni, r u ok? I bet ur so ready for little man to come. I'm hear to listen if you want rant,rave cry and/or vent!

Trey, you gotta love free stuff! Jadiel is out growing all is newborn stuff already! This is totally new to me because my other kids didn't even fit thier new born clothes till they were 2 months old. I think you can still return the swing! Jadiel isn't to thrilled with ours either. I'm holding out the hope that when he's older he will. How do you feel about going back to work Trey? who will have the kids? How is the rest of the family dealing with the new baby and a spread out mama?

Mason is pretty much wearing 3-6 months but he can still fit into the 0-3 month clothes. I need to post more pics cause he is packing on the baby fat! He was 11 lbs and 7 ozs at his last check up. I literally feel sick when I think about going to work. I go back on the 24th. My MIL is keeping Mason until Ayden goes to Kindergarten next year. Everyone is adjusting well, I think. The next big change will be me going back to work.

Jojo, Congrats on Jadiel sleeping through the night!!!

Cab, I hope you are hanging in there. Try your best to take it easy.

How are the other mothers doing?

still no baby...getting fed up a little too easily..:cry: need to chilllllllllllll :haha:..thanx for the :hugs: very much needed...4 days until due day and no signs really..:nope: xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:JADIEL SLEPT THRU THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

He slept from 10:00pm-ish till 6:15am!! Actually he's also been sleeping all day! Must be having a growth spurt. I want to shout it out over the roof tops!!!!!

:yipee: well done Jadiel:yipee: xxxxx

Only 3 days till your due date Cab!!!! :happydance: How you feeling? Come on baby Rhys!!!!

Trey, Jadiel has his 2 month check up this week and can't wait to find out how much he wts. He was 9lbs 6oz @ his 1 months appt. Does it make you feel any better that its your MIL watching the baby instead of a daycare?

Coral Caz, how are those babies of yours? How you guys feeling?

I WANT TO SEE PICS OF THESE BABIES!!!!!!

:awww:gorgeous pics jojo:yipee:
still nothing happening here..mild af aches and bh but same as usual...............:cry:

Love the pics Jojo!

Yea Cab! Due date is finally here!! Didn't you say you are doing something today to jump start things?

Rhys Alexander is here bang on time!!!! arrived at 1004am...weighing 8lb 7oz!!! pics to follow soon! :yipee:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2:

I'm so happy for you hunni!!!! Hope everything went smooth and can't wait to see pics and her the birth story!!!!Sending lots of love!!!

Massive congratulations Cab - cant wait to see pics xxx

heres a few pics....going for a little sleep..:sleep:..xxx

Attachments

• P8190001.jpg
    P8190001.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
  • P8190011.jpg
    P8190011.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
  • P8190018.jpg
    P8190018.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
He is soooooooo cute!! Love those big cheeks!!! You look great for just pushing out a baby luv!!! He was a big boy!!! Congrats again hunni! Can't wait to see more pics!!!!

Congrats again MC he is adorable:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:
:crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib:

Jojo its so cute when they smile isnt it, Keira smiles too I think my avatar was a couple of weeks ago when she started smiling:cloud9::cloud9:
Jadiel is adorable jojo so so cute.

I'll add a couple of pics of Keira.She was 8lbs 12 oz last time she was weighed at 4 weeks.

Hey Trey, Mason is a big boy :awww:

Hey Caz and butterfly hows things?

Attachments

• DSCI0861.jpg
    DSCI0861.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCI0843.jpg
    DSCI0843.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.