The Alternative Status Thread

Pixie19 is 6 days late and still no sign of AF! Think i Ovulated late :sad1:

Fairygirl just got teary watching a really sweet moment on I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant.

thinks a BFP would be an awesome Christmas present for her husband....

is due on 2 or 3 days after x-mas day and is wondering if she should test x-mas morning just in case were getting an extra pressie! 9/10 days to go!

Pixie: Wishes she was in 1st tri with her buddies! 10 days late and :bfn: yesterday x

cheekybint really hopes for a early BFP on Christmas Eve so she can wrap it and give it to her OH :D

ruby is still waiting to ov...damn these long cycles! (at least it gives her and dh a chance to 'practise' bding!!!!!!!!)

:coffee:

TTC4No3: looks like it's late ovulation for this cycle = will have to be BD at my parent's house over the holidays... wonderful!! come on hips in the air for 20 min and all pffff

Maratobe is wondering if i will ovulate this month....please!!!

Elphaba thinks she may have ovulated a day earlier than normal and is a bit annoyed about it.

Elmaxie wants testing day (Christmas Eve) to hurry up so I can POAS!!!

sma1588 is so ready to take a test on x-mas eve or day and if AF comes then i start soy yay!!!!!!!!!! PMA

Leilani is going to give Soy a try - starting tomorrow.

is wondering where the hell her af is if HPT is still negative xmas day!!

Fairygirl is pregnant until proven otherwise today. PMA

wonders why men are so bloody unreliable, and it glad the donor wont be coming up tonight so she can drink over xmas. maybe I'll start now.

Pixie is 11 days late today and got another :bfn: this morning after having a :bfp: dream last night!!

sma1588- had cramps like AF is on her way... only a few more days....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->