The Alternative Status Thread

deeni can't wait to try next month. fingers crossed my cyst is gone!!

mum_to_mickey hopes that last nights swimmers found her eggy and did their job properly :)

Kita secretly hopes to see TWO lines tomorrow on an IC but highly doubts it! :(

wishes work wasn't so stressful, when I'm not supposed to be getting stressed. Well, it's not so much work that is stressful, more like 1 person at work stressing me out.... & take a deep breath & relax.

Fifi-folle wishes she could tell everyone that she might be pregnant
or
Fifi-folle wishes the pregnancy tests would confirm what the ultrasound showed

it's so difficult answering people's questions on Facebook about how my consultant's appt went as I can't actually say that it went very differently than I had imagined as the scan showed a tiny bean. I am a rubbish liar and am avoiding answering the q's.

wishes her egg would freakin come. xx temp jump temp jump xx

wanabamummy hopes her oh agrees to ttc again when i talk to him tommorow

Jade....hopes Adam says we can ttc again now and not next year really need to be preg again

Is wondering if the ouchy bump on her areola is a pimple, clogged milk duct (due to being pregnant possibly?), or just a growing third nipple...

Fairygirl really needs to relax and be positive right now. Her first 2ww!

Lou is excited to be writing in the TTC area (finally)... :D Hi girls!! xx

Mrs B is at the end of her 2ww with a BFN 11DPO but is now 2days late eek!

yay! got my temp spike! I hope my body was just taking extra care in making this eggy fxxxx

ruby is watching her temps carfully - another rise tomorrow and her body might have managed to ov at a normal time, like, day 14! flippin' unheard of for the last six or seven months......but she's not holding out too much hope!

:coffee: this is me, waiting to ov!

vaniilla is wating to ov and is trying to get distracted but checking for cervical mucus is becoming a daily highlight! :dohh:

Kita was ABSOLUTELY SHATTERED earlier when AF showed. Feeling a bit better now and quite embarrassed at how much she cried to OH about it.. On to cycle two now I guess :sad2:

Rmar can feel her cervix and it is getting higher. Excited!

is bored of waiting to find out if I'll get a :bfp: this month. Another week to go :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->