The Alternative Status Thread

Munki is hoping her BFN this morning was just a big fat mistake and she tested too early.

is trying not to rip the head off her best friend who is 14 weeks pregnant and is hating every single minute of it and has given me a blow by blow account of how awful it is from week 2 of finding out...despite her knowing we've been trying for 14 months....raaarrrrrrr...

and is trying to keep a PMA for the next 2ww :)

got a faint line on OPK this morning and is hoping ovulation occurs soon! ready for testing on christmas eve!

Mama4 is hoping her veeeery faint BFP this morning will get darker by tomorrow! :flower:

Katie is hoping, wishing and dreaming of a New Years Eve BFP!

Fairygirl is on a rollercoaster ride. IB at 6dpo or was she imagining things?

wishes that when she test tomorrow she either gets a :bfp: or the :witch: comes. So sick of not knowing.

Wonders why everyone around her keeps getting pregnant. Especially ones who continuosly drink and take drugs and go on to have healthy babies, when mine was snatched away before I even got a chance to have my first scan. It so fuckin unfair.

Is now 8 days late and counting but can't bring herself to do another test and get a frickin BFN again!!

Is can't sleep and really toying with the idea to officially ttc #3 if we turn out not to be pregnant, but still inside I just feel like I am pregnant...

Is wishing people followed the etiquette rules of this forum and don't post random BFP announcements in the TRYING TO CONCIEVE section!!!! Fair enough if it's a long post that a few have been following but, just to announce BFP is rubbing salt in very sore wounds!!

P.s that doesn't apply to this thread as this is a as mentioned long thread that many are following

Is monitoring her stretchy stuff, in preparation for sexy stuff

elmaxie is hoping we did enough this month to get a shiney BFP on Christmas eve.....and Merry Christmas and sticky baby dust to all.xx

is so confused with being a cervical mucus detective and is trying to bd every other to give some hope to self

Really freakin annoyed at my body at the moment. Still no af still no bfp... Where the hell is one of them?

Fairygirl is feeling rather tearful and thinks she is out, no BFP for Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->