The Alternative Status Thread

ruby is on 11 dpo with a bfn and thinking that's prob it this month - and sincerely hoping her next cycle isn't over 50 days long....:coffee:

I'm testing tomorrow morning too! I will be 11DPO, a bit early I know but wanted to try as i have 2 tests (I have had a consistent 28 day cycle, so it will be 3 days early). My body is playing tricks on me, one minute I have this feeling that I definitely am and the next minute I dont....so frustrating. This is our 3 month TTC, so fingers crossed.
good luck and baby dust to all of you!!

vaniila is really hoping af doesn't come tomorrow...or the day after that....or the day after that....or the day after that ...etc etc

I got another BFN today. Expect AF on Sunday. Seriously feeling like this isn't my month and feeling pretty down.

I got another BFN today. Expect AF on Sunday. Seriously feeling like this isn't my month and feeling pretty down.

am with you there hon....expecting af sun/mon. if, by some miracle my temps stay up and nothing appears i will test again but am doubtful.

fx for us both x

Fairygirl has said goodbye to the girls in WTT and is setting up camp (hopefully temorary) in TTC. Complete with a sparkly sig!

maratobe is praying that AF does NOT show tomorrow!!!!

Kita took a trip to Babies R Us today with my OH just to LOOK around =) We loved the experience!

ruby would like to welcome fairygirl to TTC :hugs: and loves her sparkly sig! ruby would also like to wish maratobe and all others due af today/tomorrow/monday a big sprinkling of fairy dust :dust:
and on a final note, ruby's temps went up again this morning. she has compared them with her other cycles and doesn't dare to hope (but is a bit....inbetween the af-like cramps she's getting - boo!)

Pixxie Has the sorest nipples this morning! owie! And is also feeling rather queezy :D testing on the 3rd of December (if period doesnt show) and Im really hoping I get to announce the first baby of my family generation on Christmas day 2009 :cloud9:

maratobe is wondering why i can smell OH cooking his tea and its making me feel yuck!!! i knew what he was cooking without looking at it =(

enicole is frustrated with feeling impatient all the time (and needs to get off B&B and do her homework!)

Leialni is confused, it's only CD 20 and AF appears to have reared her ugly head. Could I really have OV'd before CD6?

Emma has been Christmas shopping today & all she saw was babies everywhere.

Pixxie Wishes her boyfriend would stop giving BnB evils and let her be obsessed with getting up the duff in peace :rofl:

Kita swears this isnt her month but cant help but feel really positive about it anyways. I swear I wont get my hopes up. This is just the beginning!

2016 says please God let me wake to a positive OPK in the morning!

maratobe is thinking that she should stop being so scared and go and buy a bloody test HAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->