• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***The April bunnies thread. For those due April 2012. *****

Hiya! According to cycles am due 17th April, but I know it will be earlier based on ov!

Hope everyone is feeling ok, looking forward to chatting!

Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations to everyone. Ive been an April mummy for two years running, although my twins were born in march. I started a thread like this last year and its still running over in the parenting section and have met some great friends. Good luck to all of you xx

I am 6 weeks exactly today and my tummy is definitely hardening today and there is lots of pulling and stretching going on down there. I'm in work now and am working until 9pm tonight straight through, yawn.....long day ahead.

How's everyone feeling today?

xx

I am 6 weeks exactly today and my tummy is definitely hardening today and there is lots of pulling and stretching going on down there. I'm in work now and am working until 9pm tonight straight through, yawn.....long day ahead.

How's everyone feeling today?

xx

Oh dear!! What a long day!! Are you on your feet most of the day? Having a lot of crampy feelings down below too!! But no other symptoms yet!

ooh, thats not too far! I'm in Woking.

When did you find out? I found out on monday!!

Hiya, I'm due same date and i'm in Addlestone :flower:
Great!! You are just round the corner! How old is your first? Have u thought about which hospital to book at?

Ollie is just coming up to 21 months. I don't know that i get a choice of hospitals? But i had Ollie at St Peter's, so i 'll be going there again as i live about 2 mins away. Where did you have your first?

I'm a bit sad that i haven't had any symptoms yet! Although i have just got a spot so maybe that counts. I rang the doc's today to book an appt but i'm not sure if i have rung too quickly really-have any of you ladies booked your appt yet?

Thats a very long day Sarah, make sure you get plenty of rest later! x

I'm a bit sad that i haven't had any symptoms yet! Although i have just got a spot so maybe that counts. I rang the doc's today to book an appt but i'm not sure if i have rung too quickly really-have any of you ladies booked your appt yet?

I booked mine a wk after i got a positive HPT so i was 5wks when i saw the Dr, then i had an app with the midwife a wk later at 6wks, no more app until 12wk scan x

Morning everyone,

My first appt is on Sept Second. I can't wait! I'll be almost 10wks, so hopefully will get my first scan too.

Feeling very blah and tired. Tummy's a little upset most the day, and food isn't appealing...although I crave oj! lol

How is everyone today?

Good Morning ladies,

WOW pretty busy month indeed! So nice to meet you all :)

My name is Lisette and I'm 32 btw! First baby and extreamely excited! My f1st doctor's appointment is only at 9weeks which feels like a lifetime away right now!

I'd love an extra cute siggy with our group name so once it's decided can someone help me add mine?

TIA and have a great day!

Great!! You are just round the corner! How old is your first? Have u thought about which hospital to book at?

Ollie is just coming up to 21 months. I don't know that i get a choice of hospitals? But i had Ollie at St Peter's, so i 'll be going there again as i live about 2 mins away. Where did you have your first?

I had my first at frimley park and will probably go there again! I think you do get a choice but it makes sense to go to the closest one! Was your first labour straightforward?

I had my first at frimley park and will probably go there again! I think you do get a choice but it makes sense to go to the closest one! Was your first labour straightforward?

Oh, i was born at Frimley! No it wasn't, it was quite long-26 hours and he refused to come out so i ended up having an emergency c -section.How about you?

My first was born at Frimley Park in 2005; we've moved out of the area since then so I think my nearest is now William Harvey in Ashford, Kent. Has anyone had any experiences there???

I went to the doc today re: the pain I've been getting in the left side of my groin. He wasn't very helpful... he doesn't think it is ectopic but if it gets worse I have to go to A&E. It could be my SPD starting again (already??? really???) or it could be a ligament or it could be an ovarian cyst... Erm well thanks for that doc! You might assume that would suggest I should have an early scan but no such luck... unless I get bleeding... Not feeling particularly reassured!! Lol!

How is everyone else feeling today??

My first was born at Frimley Park in 2005; we've moved out of the area since then so I think my nearest is now William Harvey in Ashford, Kent. Has anyone had any experiences there???

I went to the doc today re: the pain I've been getting in the left side of my groin. He wasn't very helpful... he doesn't think it is ectopic but if it gets worse I have to go to A&E. It could be my SPD starting again (already??? really???) or it could be a ligament or it could be an ovarian cyst... Erm well thanks for that doc! You might assume that would suggest I should have an early scan but no such luck... unless I get bleeding... Not feeling particularly reassured!! Lol!

How is everyone else feeling today??

I hope the pain eases soon and you feel better x

I'm good thanx, symptoms seems to have eased slightly for me x

I am cream crackered! Is anyone else experiencing major tiredness? It's like I am a zombie!!!

X

I'm a total zombie, too. Hoping to actually do something this afternoon, but I get too tired after about 15 minutes and plop back down for a rest.

Anna - Hope the pain is nothing serious, hun!

Thought u did. Lol.

My god I hope this tiredness goes although will havethis over sickness anyday. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->