***The April bunnies thread. For those due April 2012. *****

anyone getting like stitchy/crampy/pulling pains on either side of stomack -- down low --- whem they roll over in bed???

Hi all
I'm due April 20th by my doc (alittle earlier by me :blush:) with my first bub & first pregnancy so don't mind the crazy questions here cuz i'm alittle clueless:haha: We have decided to stay mum until my first scan and we know all is ok but that's lookin like it will be around 12wks anyway :growlmad: So right now i'm lookin for alittle support & distraction through the 12WW.

Right now my boobs are making me crazy and I'm ALWAYS thirsty (is that normal?) which causes constant bloat.... yayyyyy.... but still lovin it cuz that means things are going on (at least that's what i tell myself as i put a bra on to sleep :haha:)

Welcome to the board purplelillie. LOL, yes, being thirsty is normal! Baby needs lots of water, as he/she sits in it. And sore breasts, yup, normal! Congrats!

Thanks Dorian. I feel like such a lost twit half the time cuz my mom is such a blabber mouth so she'll be the last to know therefore I got no one who knows what i'm goin thru :nope: and DH looks terrified/confused almost all the time:haha: I keep reassuring him i've eaten ALOT more in the last month but the scale hasn't moved a bit lol! There's nothing quite like that bewildered look on a man's face while staring at your belly:rofl:

I've told a few people and I'm so worried that I will have to retract and tell them I had a m/c :(. Funny, because I always said if I got pg I wouldn't tell anyone and now I've told our parents, siblings and two close friends (had to get their midwife details). :dohh:

Everything crossed that my pregnancy goes smoothly!!

Wisley i said the same thing. Was so dang excited I couldn't refrain myself. I worry every day i will mc not that i am having any problems its because i have had no morning sickness and other than sore bb's and being tired i don't really feel pregnant. Your due 2 days before me. So exicted! I am sure it will stick no worries hun.

I've told a few people and I'm so worried that I will have to retract and tell them I had a m/c :(. Funny, because I always said if I got pg I wouldn't tell anyone and now I've told our parents, siblings and two close friends (had to get their midwife details). :dohh:

Everything crossed that my pregnancy goes smoothly!!

i'm sure all will be fine! FX sticky bean!

Wisley i said the same thing. Was so dang excited I couldn't refrain myself. I worry every day i will mc not that i am having any problems its because i have had no morning sickness and other than sore bb's and being tired i don't really feel pregnant. Your due 2 days before me. So exicted! I am sure it will stick no worries hun.

Lots of days i feel the same and then i'm actually excited when something makes me nausous :haha: so you're not alone! Believe me I'm ready to scream it from the roof top but my paranoia keeps me in check! Till that u/s my lips are sealed. We even went on vaca for a week with our closest friends right after we found out and managed to keep things quiet (although I think they know somethings up:haha:)

Lol We were like that with my mother in law and i think she had the idea something was up too. We have an us next week on the 7th at 1 so i am super anxious and feel like the week is going by so slow! Glad that i have ladies that are due with me to talk to bc without y'all i would be so beside myself about this pregnancy.

Lol We were like that with my mother in law and i think she had the idea something was up too. We have an us next week on the 7th at 1 so i am super anxious and feel like the week is going by so slow! Glad that i have ladies that are due with me to talk to bc without y'all i would be so beside myself about this pregnancy.

what she said :thumbup::flower:

I haven't told my kids or family yet. I, too, am waiting for that first appt..U/S..which is FRiDAY! I can't wait.

But I have told my two closest friends. I just couldn't help it!! LOL

we have told a few people but have yet to tell the inlaws!

Hi everyone!

Well still some nausea, don't feel as tired but still a little, really bloated at the min, did everyone have a good bank hol? x

Hey girls im due on the 27th april :) my syptoms atm are feeling more tired and peeing alot more but no sickness yet thank god! :D x

Ohhh same due date as me Claire!

I haven't had MS kick in either. Some people say 6-7 weeks is when it starts...uh oh... ;)

Damn I thought I got away with not having the morning sickness. Fingers crossed it stays away !!

Ohhh same due date as me Claire!

I haven't had MS kick in either. Some people say 6-7 weeks is when it starts...uh oh... ;)

7+4 Here and other than alittle nasous occasionally not really any m/s! Also hoping I escape the throwing up :haha: dr. told me 1-1/2wks ago that it was coming soon, so we'll see

So far, this baby is tracking just like the siblings...some quesy stomach and tiredness and that's about it. My quesiness had gone away for a day or two, but it's back again...I don't know how much of it is due to baby and how much due to fibro though. I always had an upset tummy when I didn't take my fibro meds.

So told my boss yesterday- eek! Went as well as expected... Was it planned? Will I be returning after mat leave? ... Erm thanks. 5 mins later the school gossip goes past giving me a thumbs up and pointing to her belly and tells me another member of staff that is 10weeks pregnant... Really confidential!!!

Anyhow I've done it now so will be able to look after myself better when the kids start on Monday. Hoping I can find a brekkie I can manage; any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->