• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***The April bunnies thread. For those due April 2012. *****

Hi ladies, had a very good day today, took my little girls out all day and not felt ill once, just really hungry lol, how is everyone?

The siggy is great thanks hun x

I hope you're feeling better today Mrs Q.

I, too, have lost the quesy feeling, and now am just feeling hungry all the time. LOL. And tired...still tired.

I have told my two closest friends. But am waiting till after my appt this coming Friday, to tell the kids/family. I just want to make sure all is well, before I get anyone excited.

Must be the day for it as I haven't had any nausea either --- been so so tired though! Mrs Q, How you feeling today? Glad others have felt well today!

Love the siggy too - super cute! :) x

I plan to tell my boss when I get back to work (Teacher) and not sure how they'll react :shrug: always nerving when telling people! What makes you think you'll boss will mind?

Hi April bunnies, how is everyone doing today? Any plans for the bank holiday?

Has anyone else been getting cramps! Its really annoying! Ive been getting it every day on and off. I know its normal but still a bit worried :(

Yup, I've been getting cramps too. Also got light brown spotting today. I know I shouldn't worry if it's not fresh blood but it still freaked me out!! :dohh:

Cramps here too not alot tho, but i still worry. Undecided whether to go to dr about the left side being slightly bigger ? I would just like to stop worrying for one day :(

((Hugs)) Ladies, it's so hard NOT to worry, isn't it??

I had some shooting pains last night, but up in my chest. Not sure if I was just sleeping wrong or what. And a few slight pains in the ab. I'm thinking/hoping it was just some fibro pains.

I plan to tell my boss when I get back to work (Teacher) and not sure how they'll react :shrug: always nerving when telling people! What makes you think you'll boss will mind?

Hi baby d, I'm a teacher too and just finished my nqt year. Had some time off last time as was diagnosed with fibromyalgia so head wants a meeting with me first day back to discuss how I am managing pain this year so can't really avoid telling them early. They might surprise me and be pleased for me I guess... Lol!

Sorry to hear lots of ladies have got cramps too- maybe it's a good sign that babies are growing and starting to push our insides out the way?! :)

Thanks everyone. I also think we are so acutely aware of everything happening in our bodies now too so maybe symptoms get a bit exaggerated! :) Will trrryyyy not to worry!!

Hi Anna, I too, have fibro. Are you taking medication while pg? if so, what are you taking?

Hi Dorian, I won't take any meds now apart from the odd co-codamol. Saying that, we may have to review that if I get a flare up. I'm about to start reflexology which is meant to be great for pregnant women with fibro.

What have you tried? Have you noticed any difference in your symptoms? I am really hoping to stay as healthy as possible and keep working as long as poss into my pregnancy. I have a meeting with my boss this week and may need occupational health review...:dohh:

Hello Ladies! I too am having baby #4 which is Due April 25th!!

Welcome to the board MamaBrown, and congrats!!

Anna, I started off with Lyrica (before I was pg), then my insurance wanted me to try less expensive drugs. So have tried prob---something, and savella.

Lyrica worked the best for me. Almost all my symptoms were gone and I only had flares around PMS time and if I over did it.

But since being pg, I have stopped. I was actually taking Savella for 3 wks before I knew I was pg, as it was a 'surprise' we were not trying. I keep praying those 3 wks didn't hurt my little bean.

Maybe when I talk to my MW of Friday, she can suggest some alternative things, like reflexology. I will be interested to know how that works for you.

Could you please remove me...our little bubba grew wings :angel:. Was listed for the 1st April.

Hi everyone, how are you all?

Had a very quiet bank holiday, my girls have gone away with there grandparents, missed them lots but was nice to relax for a couple of days x

Welcome to the board MamaBrown, and congrats!!

Anna, I started off with Lyrica (before I was pg), then my insurance wanted me to try less expensive drugs. So have tried prob---something, and savella.

Lyrica worked the best for me. Almost all my symptoms were gone and I only had flares around PMS time and if I over did it.

But since being pg, I have stopped. I was actually taking Savella for 3 wks before I knew I was pg, as it was a 'surprise' we were not trying. I keep praying those 3 wks didn't hurt my little bean.

Maybe when I talk to my MW of Friday, she can suggest some alternative things, like reflexology. I will be interested to know how that works for you.
Thanks. I had a TR(Tubal Reversal) in March and after 4 cycles and no meds we finally got pregnant. I have no morning sickness but man i pee like crazy and sleep all the time. I was like this with my DD so i am hoping for a girl but i expect another boy. I will be thrilled no matter what!

Hi baby d, I'm a teacher too and just finished my nqt year. Had some time off last time as was diagnosed with fibromyalgia so head wants a meeting with me first day back to discuss how I am managing pain this year so can't really avoid telling them early. They might surprise me and be pleased for me I guess... Lol!

Sorry to hear lots of ladies have got cramps too- maybe it's a good sign that babies are growing and starting to push our insides out the way?! :)

Are they allowed to ask you to discuss this? Surely pain meds and wot not is personal? Sounds like they mean 'How will you not miss any school this year?' lol --- maybe I am just being sensitive ----- feel that way today :blush:

I sure hope they are happy for you :flower: And congrats on NQT year --- that's a tough one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->