• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***The April bunnies thread. For those due April 2012. *****

Hi girlies, just popping by! I'm an early April M2B..EDD 4th April! Have had a long and difficult journey to get to this point so every day of first tri is proving to be fraught with a lot of nerves. However, I have had 3 scans already and everything is going well so I'm starting to believe that this might actually be our little miracle baby:blush:

I've told my parents and my sis and they were over the moon. Sorry to read that some ladies didn't find their news got such a great reception. Not planning on telling others until 14 weeks when hopefully I'll be out of danger zone!

Looking forward to sharing this exciting journey with you all and wishing everyone a H&H pregnancy!

Hi girlies, just popping by! I'm an early April M2B..EDD 4th April! Have had a long and difficult journey to get to this point so every day of first tri is proving to be fraught with a lot of nerves. However, I have had 3 scans already and everything is going well so I'm starting to believe that this might actually be our little miracle baby:blush:

I've told my parents and my sis and they were over the moon. Sorry to read that some ladies didn't find their news got such a great reception. Not planning on telling others until 14 weeks when hopefully I'll be out of danger zone!

Looking forward to sharing this exciting journey with you all and wishing everyone a H&H pregnancy!

Welcome Fitzy :flower: Glad to hear your family are so happy foe you abd crongratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

YAH! Congrats Fitzy and welcome to the board. May God give you a healthy, happy child.

Hi congrats to you all! I'm due April 30th although won't know more accurate date until first scan! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time! X

Hi all,

A massive welcome to all the newbies :) I'm so pleased that I've found this site to help meet people going through the same experiences as me as I felt very isolated with my first pregnancy...

Good news! The pain has subsided so I'm hoping it was just a strained ligament after all; no more flipping mattresses for the rest of this pregnancy methinks.

Jodie- I hope you're OK. We are thinking of paying out to have a private scan at about 8 weeks as have been so anxious... It'll be £50 but we reckon worth the peace of mind.

Winterbabe- Thanks for the feedback on the William Harvey; it's a small world! I've heard a range of stories about it. Would love to get into the midwife unit there but I think my pregnancy may be too complicated :-(

Here's to us having as smooth pregnancies as poss and lots of beautiful April babies!!

Anna x

Welcome to all the newbies, so glad theres so many ppl to share experiences with. I haven't told my girls yet either were deciding to wait until after the scan, they are young so i don't want them to get to excited yet, how is everyone doing today? x

Hi guys our siganture has been done whoop whoop

https://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff513/whisperofhope/april-bunnies.png

and for a smaller version

https://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff513/whisperofhope/april-bunnies-small.png

copy and paste one of these in your signature this is for the big one

https://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff513/whisperofhope/april-bunnies.png[/IMG

and add ] at the end so that it shows?

and for the small one

[IMG]https://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff513/whisperofhope/april-bunnies-small.png[/IMG

her name is whisperofhopes if you wish to thank her?
xxxxx

Thank you whisperofhope, love our sig line!!

Absolutely LOVE that siggy ! I hope they dont change my dates !!

Im the 28th :) Each day is going so slowly atm i wouldnt be suprised if they sent me back a couple of weeks !!

i am having kind of period type pains today! :( i hope its not a bad sign!
:(

As long as they are mild and dont hurt id say they are normal hun. I think we also are so aware of our pregnancy that we notice any little thing. I know i do !! You and bubs will be fine :)

Yay for the signature pic it's fab, been shopping this afternoon and my hips were killing me really think it must be too early for that but they were killing me

Yay for the signature pic it's fab, been shopping this afternoon and my hips were killing me really think it must be too early for that but they were killing me

Ouch! A nice warm bath may help? I know it is early but we have been out and about today and my legs ache now ---- yet walked no more than would normally :shrug: am knackered :sleep:

Uber impressed with the siggy! Tho I have no idea how to find another user to thank them other than through a post- Thank you too Mrs Q :)

I've been trying hard to get a private scan booked but looks like I will have to wait until Monday now to ring around some more... Just feel like I need to know my little bean is ok since those pains. Saying that I am super tired today and I've gone off all of my favourite naughty foods so I guess signs are still in my favour! Yay!

I'm going to tell my boss next week. We decided we gained nothing by hanging on but I would have risk assessment and legal protection as soon as I have told her. Can't imagine it will be taken too well but life's too short to worry about that. When is everyone else sharing the news??

Uber impressed with the siggy! Tho I have no idea how to find another user to thank them other than through a post- Thank you too Mrs Q :)

I've been trying hard to get a private scan booked but looks like I will have to wait until Monday now to ring around some more... Just feel like I need to know my little bean is ok since those pains. Saying that I am super tired today and I've gone off all of my favourite naughty foods so I guess signs are still in my favour! Yay!

I'm going to tell my boss next week. We decided we gained nothing by hanging on but I would have risk assessment and legal protection as soon as I have told her. Can't imagine it will be taken too well but life's too short to worry about that. When is everyone else sharing the news??

Why why would ur boss have a problem? It's natural? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"