The Baby Show

jaspie

Reaction score
It's next Fri-Sun at Kensington Olympia! Anyone else going? What are you planning to buy?
I'm going with my mum on Friday and don't know what to expect really! Will probably only buy some fairly light things as have to carry them home on train. Thinking of swaddling blankets, cuddledry apron towel, sling of some sort, muslin. I've done a bit of price research online so I know if I'm getting a bargain.
The only thing I am definite on is the Prima Baby subscription so I get the free Grobag :D Oh and as many freebies as I can get my hands on :thumbup:

If anyone has been before tips are gratefully received :D

I'm going on the Saturday with DH and my mum. I've heard that sometimes you can get some good discounts so will be looking at their travel systems. Other than that just going to see what is there... I do love a good freebie as well though ;)

I'm planning on going to the one in March as baby is due in April :) Hoping there will be some great bargains although with this being my third, I've probably got most things anyway and don't really need anything lol x

I'm going with dh to London Olympia on Sunday! Can't wait! Plan on getting as many freebies as poss plus looking at prices on pushchairs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->