The Baby wannahaves - Come join us if you're roughly on CD10 today

I know I keep sitting here and thinking about what's going on if I'm actually pregnant!!! Are you going to test before AF or wait until it is due?

Im going to try and wait till its due, depends on how I am feeling though, If ive had symptoms then i gaurantee i test earlier! How about you?

I agree I wish I could wait, but I will def be testing probably around 10DPO!

It seems so far away at the moment... lol... im so bad at being patient!!

I am HORRIBLE! I will want to start testing at 7DPO, but I need to wait. I waste so much money on the tests!

Me too!! Id test now if it would give me a result lol....

I would too!! And my DH is just as bad. He always wants me to test!!! I really need to try and wait until at least 10DPO, but I have 3 tests sitting in my bathroom and I know I will want to use them the second I have a symptom prob starting 7DPO.. I will not go earlier than that!!!

I think i Od yesterday... I am not positive but I think I did so I think I am 7DPO next Sunday... how about you???

If I had to guess I would say Od Saturday, so this weekend too :)

Thats awesome! We are on the same day!! We should def. test the same day!!! We should really try to wait until 10DPO haha but I dunno if I can

Lets see how we go with symptom spotting etc.... see how we feel by the weekend and then decide :)

Lets see how we go with symptom spotting etc.... see how we feel by the weekend and then decide :)

Lol, who am I kidding... I am so going to be testing this weekend!! We will co ordinate on it as the week goes on!

Hi, hope it's not too late to join. I'm on CD13 (I think) so a few days off. I'm trying for #2 and am a nervous wreck! I'm also almost 32, which makes me officially feel OLD. ;)

welcome monnonflowermay:hugs:
Of course you can!!:flower:
Don't forget to add the signature and introduce yourself.

Hey girls!! I want to test the same day as you too!!??

Think I ovulated around friday-saturday time!!

That's if you don't mind:blush:

Bring on the 2WW :happydance:

We should all try and choose a same time to test then maybe we'll be able to hold out a little longer if we know we're all doing it at the same time :)

What's everyone doing today?
It's 8:22 am here - just having breakfast then off horse riding.
31°C here yesterday but cloudy today.
Laid on the beach in the sun yesterday, got OH to rub cream everywhere as i burn so easily...
he forgot the bit around the front of my bikini top.. really sore :(

Hope to catch up with you later!!

xx

We should all try and choose a same time to test then maybe we'll be able to hold out a little longer if we know we're all doing it at the same time :)

What's everyone doing today?
It's 8:22 am here - just having breakfast then off horse riding.
31°C here yesterday but cloudy today.
Laid on the beach in the sun yesterday, got OH to rub cream everywhere as i burn so easily...
he forgot the bit around the front of my bikini top.. really sore :(

Hope to catch up with you later!!

xx

Hey!! Yup I reckon we should all test on the same day, makes it more exciting. Only thing is I think my day is your night lol. Its 8pm here now, just got home from work, been a busy day lol.

Ouch for the sunburn! I hate getting burnt! Was sooo cold here today im on the couch with a blankie and slippers!

Hi Girls!! It is only 6am here... but I think it is a GOOD idea to test the same day. We all ovulated around Saturday (we think). I am sooo anxious/excited for the 2WW. Can't wait to test!!

WELCOME Moonflower May and of course you can join!!! How long are your cycles usually??? You should be Oing soon :)

Hahaha I know right. I have to get ready for work :( But obviously have to check this site first ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->