The Baby wannahaves - Come join us if you're roughly on CD10 today

Hahaha I know right. I have to get ready for work :( But obviously have to check this site first ;)

I know!! Im such an addict right now!! CHeck it all the time.

Have an awesome day at work!

Yay, thanks for letting me join! I'm definitely 3-4 days behind, but you are such a positive and excited group of ladies that I'd love to tag along.

As for an introduction, well, I am probably the oldest one here. I'll be 32 in July. This makes me totally nervous. If you have any stories about older women getting pregnant, I want to hear them! I work part-time, watch my son full-time, and am finishing my Ph.D. this fall, so I'm also really busy. But not so busy that I'm not totally obsessed with starting to TTC!

I have a three-year-old son (see photo) and he is marvelous. I love seeing how excited you are to have a baby, because it really IS the most wonderful thing in the world. I really, really, really want to do it again!

Looking forward to sharing symptoms, worries, wishes, and all the great stuff that goes with this journey! :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 3
Your son is adorable!!! I can't wait to start a family! I think 25 is young these days, 32 is definitely not old when it comes to conceiving. I think you will be just fine! I know what it is like to be completely busy. I work at least 50-60 hours a week sometimes more and have 3 more classes until i am done with my masters. Took a break this summer but will be starting again this fall!
So did you O yet???!!?? Then we can all be in the 2WW! :)

Yay, a fellow student! What is your masters in? So many people made me wonder if trying for a baby was a good idea when still in school, but then all of my friends and I started popping 'em out and honestly, it's been great for all of us.

As for O'ing, I'm not using OPKs yet so I'm not sure. I'm guessing either today or tomorrow. My husband hasn't known what's hit him, what with me jumping on him all the time. ;) Not that he's complaining.

This is only our first month so I'd be shocked if this works, but OMG I hope it works. The TTW is going to drive me crazy!

your little one in the pic is soooo cute!!
3é is definitely not old!!:winkwink:
in France thats the average age that women start for their first so don't worry about it.
I'm one of 6 children and my mum was 36 when she had the last one:winkwink:

Sooo exciting. Our group is so great.
I have a project of setting up a forum about kiddies in some near future, so when i can get it up and running, maybe you girls would be willing to help me out a bit:wacko:

hey 2WW hows everyone feeling?? no symptoms yet??

:hugs: to you all

Awww, thank you! Both for the encouragement and for letting me brag about my LO.

I'm ready and willing to do absolutely anything to help you out.

No symptoms yet. I've been really stressed this month so I hope that doesn't = no ovulation. That's happened to me in the past.

Dumb question, but what happens to the group if someone gets a BFP but others don't? What do people usually do?

morning all!! Hey Moonflowermay - your son is soooo cute!!!

Fairydust - would love to help out where and if I could :)

Im a bit confused this morning, had another big glob (sorry tmi) of EWCM this morning, so now dont know if I have od or not, had all the normal od pains on sat but now this? Will have to get in some bding tonight just in case I guess.

thanks waiting2c! :)

i think the deal is we're in it to the end!! so even if some of us get BFP before the others we stick together on here! deal??

Deal! I have a feeling I'll be the last to "go," so to speak, so it's really good to know we can stick together no matter what.

So what do you all plan to do to keep your minds off the TWW?

I definatley think we are in till the end! makes it more special that way.

I dunno how to keep my mind off the TWW, been thinking about it non stop past two days... lol..

How is everyone feeling?

I agree! I hope we are all preggo buddies too .. SOON! The 2WW is the worst.. and exciting :) I just want to sleep through the next week or so!!! It is fun to think of every twinge and say.. hmm that was different :)

I reckon! Roll on next week and testing time.... :) How awesome would it be if we all get BFPs in the same month.. :)

Omg like this cycle!! Fingers crossed!!!!!

Fingers crossed!!

Its a wet cold and miserable day here today... just had a loooooong staff meeting at work, now settling into my working day.. Having a little bit of cramping again so am wondering if I am still to ovulate and its happening late this month?

You read my mind.. I am having cramping too. But I have no EWCM.. so now I'm like hmm maybe that's a good sign! I heard cramping can be an early sign of pregnancy... but who am I kidding.. It is wayyy too early! I can't wait until this time next week :) It is 80 here and sunny! Sorry for the miserable weather!

Hi Everyone

I am 25 and OH is 26 we have been together for 8 years and have been TTC since January 11.

TBH we havent really been trying that hard until now and I dont think we have :sex: anywhere near as much as we shud of until now.

I am currently 1-2 DPO based on my OPK results.

This is my first month using OPKS and I am quite hopeful, got positive OPK on CD11 and CD12 so went off my first positive as it says on the box.

We :sex: on CD5, CD7, CD8, CD10, CD11, CD12 and will be :sex: 2nite and 2moro as well.

should be testing on 12th July when :witch: is due but will probly test on 9th July as I cant help myself.

Heres hoping we all get our :bfp: this month

:dust:

Welcome to our group wannabmama:flower:
Don't forget to add the signature.

I have slight cramping today and tummy's a bit swollen!! Or am I just imagining it???:dohh:

This could be the month girls:happydance:

Hiya, can i join? I'm 3dpo & we used OPK's, temping & Pre seed this cycle so fingers crossed this will helo us get our :bfp:. Should hopefully be testing around 9th July if the :witch: doesn't turn up.
I really hate the TWW as i'm such an impatient person & i keep thinking 'did we do enough this month or could we have tried harder?' Hopefully you ladies will help keep me sain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->