The Baby wannahaves - Come join us if you're roughly on CD10 today

Great idea. I'm most looking forward to laying in bed with dh and feeling the baby kick. After the mc an ectopic we're all wanting to have a physical rep os the pregnancy.

I'm an idiot. I did a test today. I know there is no possible way, even if things had worked this cycle, that this would make sense. I knew it even as I was doing it.

There's something about those sticks. It's like scratching off a lottery ticket - the possibility of a win is impossible to resist!

HAHA! Its okay because you knewww it would be BFN. Don't let it get you down! I cannot wait to test!!! Even though Tues is still very early as well :)

Well I tested this morning (Tues as we agreed) BFN....... it is still hard seeing those even knowing its still quite early.

I tested this morning ladies and it was BFN :( Hopefully it is still early!

Those tests are impossible to resist, but wow, doesn't a negative test feel like such a downer? Even when you take it early?

Hope for this cycle: it takes 6-8 days after conception (NOT ovulation) for fertilized egg to implant. It can take even longer for that for HCG to register on a pregnancy test. Someone women don't test positive until well after their period is due! It's early days yet.

If it doesn't work: We're in this together, right? We'll think lots of positive thoughts and support each other for our next go-round. One thing I've been doing during this TWW is setting a totally unrelated goal for each of the days of waiting. It's awesome - I have actually gotten so much done and it keeps my mind off how convinced I am that it's not working!

How is everyone doing today?

I am not entirely sure what is going on with me. I have had cramping for the past week and a bit (not necessarily a symptom, had this last month too and was BFN), and now past three days in a row starting about 10.30am and going till about 5-6pm I have been feeling nauseous... other than that nothing... and BFN on tuesday. trying to work out what else could be making me feel ill.

Well i gave in & tested yesterday & got a BFN and i agree with moonflowermay after seeing the bfn i now feel so down about it all & even knowing that it was way to early to test i'm still feeling crappy.
I've been getting cramps for the past few days & a bit of nausea from time to time but apart from that i haven't has any other symptoms.
But hay i'll just have to see if af turns up on saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->