The Baby wannahaves - Come join us if you're roughly on CD10 today

welcome emz!!

don't forget the signature :)
fingers crossed for you ;)

Welcome ladies!! The 2WW symptom spotting has def. begun for me. I have cramping and feel like I have a full bladder. Yesterday I went to the bathroom and had like white "snotty" cm on my underwear. I have never experienced that before. It did not stretch but was like stringy. Hmmm? Could it be a sign!!

Yeah i've got the signature to work.

Hi Fairydustjd & capegirl7 xx

Yay Emz1200!! We need to keep eachother sane! I thought I might have missed O because DH was away from work from CD9-13 but I think I od on CD 15. We will see. But I do feel pretty hopeful this month!!! I want this week to fly by!

Hi ladies. Not sure what's wrong with me this cycle. But I have a sneaky suspicion that I ovulated 10 days earlier than normal. So I think might have missed it. I should know in a day or so.

But I hope you all get your bfps this cycle!!! Fx'd

Hey maybe you got the egg and you will get your BFP soon!! Let us know!!!!! Fingers crossed for you

Well so much for me not symptoms spotting :wacko: im obsessed!!

At 1/2 DPO I know its not realted to pregnancy but cant help it and had 2 share

So far today had some twinges on lower left side, I am thinking maybe I've only just ovulated :shrug: will be :sex: 2nite and 2moro anyway so dont hink I will miss it.

frustrated already :haha: i need a new obsession

baby dust

:dust:

Good morning ladies!

Capegirl, as someone who has gone through this already, I can tell you that the white stringy stuff is not uncommon. I learned that it actually might be, um, the by-products leftover from "trying," which is GOOD, because it means your DH's contribution is hanging around up there. Hope that is not TMI. Anyways, it's a sign that both your body and his did exactly what is needed to ensure the best chance at a BFP!

So last night I approached my own DH, hoping to get in one last shot, and HE TURNED ME DOWN, saying he was too tired. Seriously? I thought I should call the press, since this is a first in the history of the universe. Not that I blame him, things have been crazy here with work and us trying to get ready to move and so on. But wow, I was shocked.

Of course, they say that if you stop a few days before O'ing, you up your chances at a girl. I think secretly I want a girl. What about you?

Oops, sorry for the long post.

Hey Ladies :)

Leave the thread for a night and have a couple of pages to catch up on lol!

Futuremommy - Just wait and see, even if you did you might not be out of the running, have my fingers crossed for you!

Moonflowermay - wow that is surprising - normally they are all too keen for a bit of action! I hadnt heard that about a girl. Im happy with either, my OH has a daughter from a previous relationship so he is dead keen on a boy to carry on the family name and all that.

Capegirl and wannabmama- tell me about it, I am struggling not to symptom spot knowing full well its too early!

Moonflowermay- if you want a girl than it's good you didn't do it last night!! I heard about that method as well .. boys are faster swimmers but girls last longer "in there." I can't decide whether I want a girl or boy. Somedays it changes. So I think I would be happy with either!!! I can't wait until next week. Is it sad I want to test now?

Nope, not sad! Looking at my ticker telling me 10 days till testing just makes it seem soooooooooooooo far away!

I know myself and I will prob start testing at 8DPO. I waste soooo much money!

remember we are all going to test on the same day, probably sunday :) Im trying to be careful, I want this so much and have learnt so much about my body in the last month. Its the first month have been able to gauge fertille window and got my timing hopefully correct. Its so hard not to get hopes up.

Ok yes we are testing the same day!!! Sunday sounds good. Even though it is very early! Are you going to test everyday after that???

We can wait later than sunday, guess that still is early, only 7dpo really.

I will prob test every two or three days after that

I literally found myself standing and staring at the two pregnancy tests sitting in our closet.

Good thing they are dollar store cheapies, eh? :)

I hope this is our month!!!!!!!!!!

I wish we had dollar stores, or cheapies! Hpts are so expensive here, looking at $8 for 1, $14-15 for a two pack..... I cant afford to go too crazy!

Wow, that IS expensive. Doesn't it feel like they should be free?

I wonder if you could find a place to ship them to you for cheaper. Hmmm, will have to look.

Thats not a bad idea, I dont know where to look though.

Gah, I feel stupidly excited today, every time I think about the idea that this could be the month.

Hi girlies!

I bought my pregnancy tests off amazon.uk.. 25 for 7 pounds!!

Do you have amazon in America?? I think you can order internationally from the UK one .. might still work out cheaper for you! have a look!

I know they're so expensive otherwise.:wacko:

So what day are we testing together???????

:hugs: to you all - our group is the best, this is soooo exciting:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->