The Baby wannahaves - Come join us if you're roughly on CD10 today

I am a hardcore POASA!! Anyone having O symptoms yet??? Not me.. which I am happy about because my DH comes home tomorrow from work! Looking forward to BDing! I am def. going to get OPKs next month!!!

Ovulation Predictor Kit. They detect the LH surge that Ovulation produces so it tells you exactly when you ovulate... I haven't used them yet, but might get them next month!

doh!! Thank you! I'm be using a CBFM next month (I know that one!)
But hopefully we won't need to hahahahahaha

I hope not.. I'm a little down right now because I have the ovulation pains and EWCM. I really think I Od today... and DH has been away since late Sunday night until tomorrow. I will know more tomorrow but my CM. But DH and I BD on late Sunday and plan on doing it when he gets home from work tomorrow. I know sperm can live in me for 3 days, but I really feel like I missed me chances this month because he has been gone!

ohhhh:wacko: hope you haven't missed your chance!!
Sure you haven't:thumbup:

I haven't a clue when I ovulate!!:wacko: - I do get cramps but seems on and off through the cycle..

But guessing I should be ovulating now or in the next few days so to be safe we're BD ing every day:haha:

Not that we need an excuse of course:blush:

Really got fingers crossed for this month!!

Sounds stupid but I 've always said to myself that the day i get a BFP the first thing i will do is go out and buy a newborn white vest to mark the day.
And we've also decided it would be a nice souvenir to buy a bottle of champagne (dated the year of birth) on the day he/she is born and keep it forever...:flower:

How have your days been ladies (I say been coz it's 5:33 pm here in france!)
It's been nice and Sunny here today.

Bank problems:growlmad: so have been to sort that out this morning
Then went to lunch, then went to buy some second hand DVDs (got 8 for 16 euros!!)
I am the best bargain hunter ever -if there is a bargain to be found - I WILL FIND IT:haha:

and the a walk on the beach

So tonight it's cheese and crackers and a good film :happydance:

Look forward to hearing from you all

:hugs:

I am waiting patiently for DH to get home so we can BD. I still have EWCM so I think I still have a slight chance. I think I may have ovulated this morning or maybe it's just my body prepping for O. I will keep checking when the CM dries up and know I Od. I just don't feel hopeful for this month because we didn't BD everyday like I would have wanted to! But some people say it's those months that they get their BFP right??? After we BD I'm just gonna lie there with my feet up to help the little spermies swim. It is only 2 in United States (Massachusetts) right now. I play soccer(futbol) for a women's team so I have a game tonight. When I get in the 2WW I try not to play too much because I don't think it would be good if you were preggo. I LOVEEEE the idea of a Champagne bottle.. I might just have to copy that. Or even a Champagne bottle on the day you get your BFP and drink it after the baby is born ;)

Hi ladies. So I've been feeling crappy all day. Didn't go to work. I took an opk tonight and it was a circle. I should be starting my fertile period soon. So any suggestions on when to bd. So say you look at your 5 day fertile period. With the fifth day being o day. Do you bd on the 1,3,&5 or 2,4,5 or every day?

I told dh to masturbate since we haven't done anything in weeks :/. We will get on it tonight though.

Hey Ladies - I Think I am on CD12 or 13 today, have had EWCM two days ago and again today, think O day will be tomorrow so plan on getting in some BDing!! Can I join too?

hi waiting2c - of course you can -:flower: WELCOME

Don't forget to add the signature (tell us if u need help!) and introduce your self.
Capegirl7 - I'm sure there's still a chance:winkwink:
futuremommy1 - I wouldn't know what days to advise, but from what i've read and heard, morning is best and keep your legs up after ards for 20 min:winkwink:

Good luck:hugs:

Cool :) yup need help with signature not very up with the play on things like that :)

I'm Tracey 29 oh us 33. We are not preventing but oh doesn't want to label anything as "trying" persay. I'm working it out in my head lol. Think I'm in a different timezone to you guys but will check in when I can :)

Hi Tracey! Welcome :) Ask Fairydustjd how to do the signature because she needed to help me! I'm not that great with that!! Me and my DH aren't using BBT or charting or using OPKs so I guess we aren't hardcore yet, but I def have it in my head when I am fertile, etc.! Goodluck and can't wait to go through this with you!

Futuremommy, My OBGYN said to BD every other day starting on Day 8 of your cycle and do it CD8, CD10, CD12, CD14, CD16, CD18, CD20. Of course as you read before I didn't do this this month because DH has been away so we did it on CD9 and CD13 and I will do it every day now until I think I'm out of fertile period. EWCM has kind of gone away today so I think I might have Od yesterday. So I think there might be a chance but we are definitely winging it this month!!!

Hi girls!

How's everything going??I'll leave a post tomorrow with the links to add the signature, but I think it does say how at the beginning of this post.

Baby dust to everyone:flower:

Cool - will take a look tomorrow when im on a propery PC instead of my phone :)

Pretty sure O day was yesterday for me, and got in some Bding so fingers are crossed!!

How is everyone else doing?

Hey waiting. I'm entering my fertile period hopefully so we'll see what happens. Fx'd for you

Oooh how exciting futuremommy, good luck!! Fingers crossed for you.

Hi I think I may have ovulated..:wacko:
Anyhow got loads of BDing and keeping it up just in case!:winkwink:
catch up with you later girls :hugs:

exciting...:happydance:

Ok, Monday again here so am back at work and have a proper PC lol.

Not entirely sure what day I ovulated but had EWCM on Wed and Fri last week, had cramps on the right side on Fri night and Sat morning, DTD on Sat morning and Sun night so have my fingers firmly crossed that I timed things right! Now for the TWW :)

How are you girls today?

Hey girls!! Waiting2C you sound like me! I had EWCM on Wed and Sat. I think i Od Saturday, but not entirely sure. Still DTD! Did it last sunday, thurs, fri, sat, and today! Fingers Crossed! So excited for the 2WW! Now we can all talk and discuss symptoms and test around the same time!

Hey girls!! Waiting2C you sound like me! I had EWCM on Wed and Sat. I think i Od Saturday, but not entirely sure. Still DTD! Did it last sunday, thurs, fri, sat, and today! Fingers Crossed! So excited for the 2WW! Now we can all talk and discuss symptoms and test around the same time!

Its exciting aye!! I kept thinking last night, I wonder if we just created a little bean :)

Hurray for symptom disucssions! Im so glad for this forum. Looking forward to all of our BFPs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->