The Baby wannahaves - Come join us if you're roughly on CD10 today

Hey Fairydust - I am in NZ, we dont have an amazon, might try google though and see what i can get.

Our group is the best, its cool having somewhere to go and write your thoughts and hear how others are getting on!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...eywords=pregnancy+test&sprefix=pregnancy+test

check this out girls!! any help??

you can still check it out - coz i'm in france but i can order from uk amazon :)

Thanks Fairy - will have a look into buying from them, wonder how long would take for them to get here :)

sooooo exciting!! When are we testing - When are we testing - when are we testing?????

Lol, I am happy to go with whenever you girls think is a good time to start testing! Im not going to buy anything until that day so that I am not tempted to do anything early!

I'll be testing a little later than you, of course, which means I'll need your help staying sane in the meantime! :)

Ahhh all I can think about is testing!!! I have three tests sitting in my cabinet! But I will wait... Sunday sounds good... but I will also wait a couple more days if you girls want because I know me and once I start testing I will do it everyday!!

Lol, this is precisely why I have none in the house! I think if we can make it a little bit longer maybe we should.... Like Monday or Tuesday next week... then we will be 9-10dpo...

Im trying to not symptom spot my heart out but I do just feel off today, been lightheaded and weird feeling!

I have been feeling really crampy. Yesterday I also got wicked lightheaded and dizzy. I have been very thirsty lately. Who knows!!! I am hoping for the BFP!! I can def. wait until Monday or Tuesday!!!

I think you all should test Tuesday and I'll test Wednesday or Thursday!

I'm already looking forward to watching for symptoms I had with DS, which were mild but noticeable: feeling nauseous, weird dreams, and heartburn.

Funny that I am looking forward to uncomfortable things!

Hi everyone

Thought I would check in with you all,

Im now 3dpo or so I think by the OPKS.

However my OPKS have stayed quite dark not positive though (however when i did get what I think was a positive only part of it was a dark as the control line so I went off that as I drink soo much water in a day i dont think it would be possible for me to get a proper positive)

Did one today and it is only a little bit lighter than the one I took as positive.

Ive been taking OPKs since AF finished and will take them throughout the whole month to get to grips with them and will be sticking to the same tescos brands that have a sesitivity rate of 40.

Last month I tried a coupld of the OPKS out after ovulation on CD17 and had no line wotsoever so will wait to see what happens this month.

No symtoms really so far odd twinge and thats it.

Im going to test on 7th or 8th July now will be 10 / 11 dpo then so hoping something mite show up but will continue testing through to AF due date.

Any opinons on the OPK's would be appreciated if anyone knows.

Hows everyone else doing in the TWW?? your all abit further on than me i think.

When are you guys testing??

Hope you all get your BFPs :dust:

Hey everyone,

Sorry wannabmama i dont know anything about opks, hope someone else can answer tht for you though!

I am feeling crampy still, was lightheaded yesterday and gagged when out to dinner and someone at the table next to us got fish, the smell was awful.

Am also waking up so thirsty it feels like I havent had in a drink in years.

Trying not to read into any of this though as its still early days. Only 5po.
Have a hell day at work today, cos its the last day of the month have to work late tonight to do all our invoicing... will start work at 7.30am and finish betwee 9 and 10pm... then go back tomorrow... sigh...

Waiting2C I know the feeling. I have some days I work 16 hours. Next week is going to be crazy.. O well Hopefully I get my BFP to make me feel better!!! My bbs aren't sore at all and usually they are after I O. I don't even know anymore! I am hoping it is our month!! So what day are we testing ladies??

Exhausting day here too.

Where is everyone from, by the way? I noticed we are a global group. :) I'm in New Jersey but we will hopefully be moving soon (please please please!).

Test on Tuesday! I'll test Wednesday. Really early for me, but I won't be able to hold out.

Okay Tuesday it is!!!!! I am from Massachusetts USA! Where do you want to move to Moonflower????

Tuesday works for me :)

I am feeling really crampy today, not sure why, very similar to AF cramps but would be way too early for AF surely??

I have heard a lot of people who get their BFP get crampy after they O.. and they describe them like they felt like their AF was coming! I keep going to the bathroom and analyzing everything lol. Like waiting for implantation bleed.. looking at CM, etc. ahh it is so bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->