The Baby wannahaves - Come join us if you're roughly on CD10 today

Ooooooh exciting then! Yup I am over analysing things ... I feel both hungry and sick now too.. I cant wait for Tuesday

Ooh, yes, that was true for me with DS. I remember being SURE that AF was arriving, and early too. I was also convinced that our timing had been way off, that we did everything wrong, and that there was no way it could have worked.

You're young so your chances are pretty great - this could be it!

Morning girls!
I'm from France :)
Guess what!! I have cramps too - really I do:wacko: just like AF cramps
Sooo exciting.
Tuesday it is then!
yey hope to catch up with you later today.

Oh yes ! Guess what I'm creating a forum:thumbup:
flippin hard work mind. When I have it up and running - counting on you girls to give me a hand - if you wouldn't mind of course:blush:

Hugs to you all

Hi girls!!

Guess what it's running!!
I have sent you all pm with details.

xx

Hi! I am feeling good today. Def have AF like cramping and shooting pains on my left side occasionally... and no sore bbs.. which I usually have from O to AF~

Oooooh - awesome! Sounds promising! I am having a feeling that i am out for this cycle, im not entirely sure I Od, and feel fine except from cramping, no CM at all, no sore boobs, no nausea, no nothing really other than an annoying eye twitch lol which is not going to be pregnancy related!

Hey you never know! I don't feel nausea either I feel fine too. I don't even know if I BD enough before since DH was gone from CD 9-13! Blah

Hey girls!

had more cramping today..fingers crossed for all of us!!:happydance:

Hope you have had (or are having!!) a good day!

5 days til testing!!:happydance:

Waaahhh, I am probably out too. I woke up last night in incredible pain from (TMI ahead) a horrible bladder infection, probably brought on by my, er, overzealous attempts at making things work this month. Figures, right?

Went to the doc for antibiotics but am totally miserable. Feeling crampy but for all the wrong reasons.

Fairydust, looking forward to checking out your new forum!

Waaahhh, I am probably out too. I woke up last night in incredible pain from (TMI ahead) a horrible bladder infection, probably brought on by my, er, overzealous attempts at making things work this month. Figures, right?

Went to the doc for antibiotics but am totally miserable. Feeling crampy but for all the wrong reasons.

Fairydust, looking forward to checking out your new forum!

Awww no, sorry to hear that Moonflowermay!! Hope you feel better soon. Although isnt a bladder infection sometimes a good sign of things??

In true you can make anything a symptom fashion I googled eye twitches and they can be common in early pregnancy but its not caused necessarily by that but by the stress your body feels for being pregnant... I dont believe this to be the case but hey it made me feel a bit better lol.

Awww, thank you.

Eye twitches are definitely a sign. I've heard of this many times.

Anything that is different for me I take it as a sign!! hahaha! How horrible we are :)

hi girls how are things??
Can't wait til tuesday:flower:
Don't forget you can register on the "thing" i made - there's a special section just for the baby wannahaves!
xxx:happydance:

Morning everyone! How are you all feeling?

It's a holiday weekend here in the U.S., so I'm feeling lazy today. :)

hi moonflowermay!

Lucky you! No symptoms today just a bit of a cold - not cool!!:nope:

I have something fun we can do!

When I was trying to conceive my son (we had a loss before him so it took me five months before I was cycling normally again) my mom gave me lots of encouragement. One of the things she had me do was visualization. She asked me to picture myself pregnant, and what I would be doing and feeling. Later when I was pregnant, she told me to picture myself with my healthy baby. This sort of positive thinking really helped me get through the long days.

So let's play! What mental image of pregnancy makes you feel the most happy and excited? For me, it is the thought of being in a hospital with a new babe in my arms, and watching my son meet him/her for the first time.

Oh I like that. The first positive mental image before I actually have the baby is seeing my belly grow and having my DH feel the baby kick for the first time. And being pregnant on the holidays and have the family see the belly :)

hope you feel better soon moonflowermay!! Water infections (along with thrush) are soooo horrible!!!
i think about seeing my bump grow and then buying all the baby stuff!!!

What do you girls think about carrying this thread on to the new forum??
if you would prefer we stay here no problem at all - it's up to you girls

Just thought maybe our group could be the "team"- the founders of the new forum and we can get people to join us on there.

But as i said i don't mind either way

:hugs: to you all

xx

Thats a cool idea Moonflower! I am looking forward to seeing first my OH face when I tell him he is going to be daddy, and then my dads face when he finds out he will be a granddad... he will be so very excited... he wants it so much.

Then of course the first kick, and everything until holding baby for first time... sigh.. really cant wait... Hope we get some BFPs next week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->