The Bachelor - US & Canada

J

Jessa

Yet another season of The Bachelor is starting again tonight --- in about 15 minutes to be exact! haha

It's on ABC Monday nights.

Anyone interested in reliving it with me each week? :D

Did anyone watch the first episode? I am always amazed at how they're able to draw it out into two hours. It definitely gets a bit better as we get to know the people a bit more.

I'm sure I come across as crazy, but I'm not totally obsessed! haha I like my mindless tv every now and then. :D

I will be watching it, I don't get to watch all the primetime stuff until later, thank you DVR, because that's busy time around here with the boys. But I'll be watching it in a couple hours when I go relax in my room!

I want DVR soooo badly.. I can't commit to watching any shows when they're actually on TV :( ... DVR would greatly improve my quality of life :rofl:.. however we have a DVD player you can record TV on so I could but I can't figure out how the heck it works. (I sound like my grandpa when he used to want to tape shows on the VCR!)

I will be watching when I am able to though, so some weeks I'll pop in to discuss and others to catch up on what I missed!

Anyone you love/hate off the bat?

I DVR'd it tonight, so I'll be catching up and watching it tomorrow. I'll be obsessed with it as it goes through the season and chatting about it on here with you ladies! :)

I want DVR soooo badly.. I can't commit to watching any shows when they're actually on TV :( ... DVR would greatly improve my quality of life :rofl:.. however we have a DVD player you can record TV on so I could but I can't figure out how the heck it works. (I sound like my grandpa when he used to want to tape shows on the VCR!)

I will be watching when I am able to though, so some weeks I'll pop in to discuss and others to catch up on what I missed!

What type is it? Mark does home theater stuff so I might be able to find out how you can use it lol

I will be watching soon...Secret Life of the American Teenager distracted me...but soon....

I can't remember her name, but there was one girl who got out of the limo with a basket full of candy. When he asked her what it was for, she said it was a going home gift for the other ladies because she was going to win. That's not a great first impression to me....for both Jake or the other women. Seemed like a dumb idea! haha

I really liked Ali, the sick one. She seemed really, really nice.

Don't forget to read Jake's blog each week here. :)

I'm definitely planning to watch. :dance:

I missed the last hour of yesterday's episode. :( I haven't caught up yet but as soon as I do I'll be here with my thoughts.

I missed the last hour of yesterday's episode. :( I haven't caught up yet but as soon as I do I'll be here with my thoughts.

How come you missed it? I thought you had your alarm set and everything! haha

I like Ali and Elizabeth, the one who instigated the football game. And although Jake is Extremely HOT, he throws like a Girl!!

didnt know there was a section to chat about shows, this is great! and nice to meet all of you:) I'm over in WTT till the summer, but this will help pass the time:blush:

anyone else think he is a little bit dorky??

:rofl: I did have my alarm set! But I forgot I took our car that day and DH needed a ride home from the library, he called at almost 9 and needed to be picked up. I was like nooooooooo!! :( From now on I'm going to plan my Monday so I have no distractions!

anyone else think he is a little bit dorky??

He is a bit dorky, I agree. He's definitely different than the other guys that have been on the show.

It's always difficult in the first couple episodes though. I like to get to know them. I find it more entertaining because I actually have a few I like and I can keep them straight. I have no idea who is who right now! haha

:rofl: I did have my alarm set! But I forgot I took our car that day and DH needed a ride home from the library, he called at almost 9 and needed to be picked up. I was like nooooooooo!! :( From now on I'm going to plan my Monday so I have no distractions!

No more missing it! That would RUIN my Monday night....although I did miss about twenty minutes in the middle because DH and I....well.....you know! lol

:haha: :sex: breaks are okay... only for now though while the show isn't as interesting! :winkwink: :rofl:

Okay well I finally caught up!!

My top favourites are Tenley and the girl who ripped her dress while walking with Jake. Oh and the limo exits were sooo cheesy, they get lamer and lamer every season. :wacko:

Well I've made the mistake of visiting my favourite spoiler forum and I'm pretty sure who the final 4 girls are, and also the final 2, AND of course his final pick. Every season I say I won't do it, but I always ending up reading ahead. I've done this ever since Brad was the bachelor... so 4-5 seasons now. I love watching though so it doesn't really change my enjoyment of the show. That's all I'll say about that! :mrgreen:

Tell us! Tell us! :D

I actually looked at a few spoiler sites too, but didn't have a lot of time so didn't get very far. What'd you find out?

Okay... I'll use spoiler tags.

WARNING... THESE ARE MAJOR SPOILERS!

It seems the final girl at the end will be Vienna. YES, the spoiled 23 yr old who talked about being an only child and daddy getting her a bunch of cars. :roll: I'm hoping they gave her a bad edit to throw us off and that she's actually a decent person.

The girl rejected at the final rose ceremony for Vienna is Tenley, my favourite. :(

The 3rd place girl is Ashleigh... I can't remember much about her now, she has dark brown hair and a bad boob job :rofl:... and I can't remember who was 4th.. I have to look back.

Also I read that the girl who "breaks" his heart and leaves in the middle of the show is Ali. :( I liked her too. (Did you see the preview with Jake crying and saying she broke his heart or something? I think this is what it was about)

I'm pretty sure this is what I read... I'm positive I read the final 2 girls are those ones.. but I check in weekly to see if anything changed regarding the spoilers. I'll update if I find out anything new.

edit: minor change to my first spoiler...
Vienna, Tenley, and Gia are the final 3. He sends Gia home, then chooses Vienna at the final rose ceremony. :(

Oh I def can't ruin it for myself lol, then I know I won't end up watching the rest of the season if I know what's going to happen

Thanks for the link to his blog! Didn't know they did that

I really like Ali too, and a couple of other girls, now I can't remember their names, there were a few that I really didn't like (again can't remember their names) but they didn't make a very good first impression

Even if I did totally read the spoilers, it's gonna be fun for me to say ARE YOU SERIOUSSSS SHE DID _____ AND YOU PICK HER?? etc every week while I watch :rofl:

If you don't like that girl, at least you can take comfort in knowing that they'll probably break up anyway though after the show's done :lol:... hasn't that happened a few times with the Bachelor?? 2 that I can think of off hand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->