The Begining Of New Meee! x

babezone

Reaction score
So today is day 1 for me....

I started Weight Watchers And am proud that ive actualy stuck to it lol.
i expected to give up within a few hours of starting but ive stuck it out
going to take every day as it comes. And idealy need to loose like 5 stone but going to take each pound as it comes and give myself shiney 7's Stickers lol
so wish me luck....let me moaaaan......and make me stick to it!!!!

todays actualy not been to bad although i can tel i havent had alot of sugar but not to bad...wish me luck for tomo xxx:happydance:

Good luck, I could do with some of your determination :rofl:

ditto lol... good luck though hun

Good luck hun!!! Thats a good approach to have.... I need to drill that in to my head again....

"Take each day as it comes and each pound as it falls off"

GOOD LUCK!!

day 2 ...bring on another good day its quite mad yesterday i felt like i actually ate quite alot even tho it was within my points....think my main prob atm is bread....but i cant cut that out just yet haha oh and fizzy drinks...its just weird how all diet fizzy is 0 points but surely al the fizzy regardless of diet or not wud make u put on weight lol hmmm who knows
bring on the trumpets lol!!! xx

good luck hun and well done for starting im on a mega diet so i will be here to give you a kick up the bum if you waver LOL

Lou
xxx

no babe diet fizzy drinks have NO calorie content... well minimal like 2kcal per 100 ml or something!! Where dieting is concerned diet fizzy drinks is better for you than fruit juices!!

no babe diet fizzy drinks have NO calorie content... well minimal like 2kcal per 100 ml or something!! Where dieting is concerned diet fizzy drinks is better for you than fruit juices!!

I never knew that! I will be stocking up haha. Good luck on the weightloss

its so mad isnt it lol u wud so think it was vise versa and am i right in thinking that for eg if i wanted to use all my points on a loaf of bred i cud do as its within my points

lmao obv im not going to but hypertheticly (sp?) xx

its so mad isnt it lol u wud so think it was vise versa and am i right in thinking that for eg if i wanted to use all my points on a loaf of bred i cud do as its within my points

lmao obv im not going to but hypertheticly (sp?) xx

yes that is it...

could use them all on chocolate too!! But the idea is to obviously use low syn foods so you can have more of them!!
So you get a breakfast lunch and dinner!!
If you used them all on chocolate you would go hungry for the rest of the day!! And you also find yourself choosing low syned foods over things such a chocolate... eg.. a mcdonalds is doable on WW but fries are like 7 points... so my mind then goes "but they are not worth 7 points" so had a salad in stead :)

yer i get wat ya mean i had a subway today and thought thats much better then jus having sum chips not going to bad today...i jus cant wait to get past the feeling of wanting food because i know i cant have it lol xx always want wat i cant have x

So another day has nearly gone not done to bad again...went shopping today thought it was going to be easy but maan seeing all that food wow depressed me lmao....the main thing i wanted was pizza with lots of cheeese MMMmmmmm.....but back to reality and down the healthy living isle i went haha. its weird cus i mean i am eating enough and in a sence more then i probably would usually but where im not having as much sugar fatty intake my belly really notices it like i cud eat my dinner and be full but i kinda have that sicky feeling like i havent eatin for ages n need food if that makes sence.
saved a couple of points so i can have a cadburys creme egg in bit haha
Bring on tomo xx

well done on your fab first day :):) Ive just been shopping too... its so tempting!!

Day number 3

well i had the strangest dream last night lol i dremt i made like 10 pieces of toast with loads of butter on and ate them all then was really gutted as i had already used my points up lol.
and maaan i no it silly but i jumped on the scales thinking ooo maybe ive lost a pound lmao but man i not lost zilch! guna stick at it tho lol.
i jus gets worrid cus im using a few of my points on crap that i wont loose the weight.

do u weigh lighter or heavier when your due on?
see also possibly TMI! lol but i only go to number 2 about 3 times a week i hope that wont affect my pound loosing lolol.....haha prob along shot

so bring on the lovely points here goes another dayy xx

DO NOT weigh yourself... seriously NO GO AREA!! just be confident in the plan and let your meeting leader weigh you!!

Also try and add more fibre to your diet cos of course any number 2s or even number 1s you do will help with weight loss :)

well so far so good...i did feel abit humpfh earlier but gone past it now lol

kerry i not going to the actual meetings or anything im weighing meself at home i have some weight watchers scales and am jus planning on weighing meself but naked once a week lol....obviously i no weighing meself today was bit nuaghty and in 2 days prob wudnt notice a difference anyway lol
as long as there is some weight loss by next tuesday il be happy lol

i no this is abit of a long way ahead but i was thinking if i can do this for a whole a year and loose at least 1lb a week then thats 52lb in one year about 3 n half stone...n hopefuly some weeks loose more lol 3 days....362 days ago haha

i have a girly night in comin up soon and its guna be so hard not drinking and eating or doing it within my points as i dont want to waste them on shit lol.

i also need to start getting some more reciepes or something guna try n get sum books of ebay
sorry bit of long post today tomo is day 4 cant wait for it to be 104 ....xxx

kerry i not going to the actual meetings or anything im weighing meself at home i have some weight watchers scales and am jus planning on weighing meself but naked once a week lol....obviously i no weighing meself today was bit nuaghty and in 2 days prob wudnt notice a difference anyway lol
as long as there is some weight loss by next tuesday il be happy lol

arrr ok.... but make sure you do it just ONCE a week :)

haha yer im going to stick to it now....every tuesday ONLY maaan im wanting pizza soooo badly lol....i think its just the cheese i may go brush my teethys see if that helps lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->