The Begining Of New Meee! x

Oooo hunni your doing so well, can't wait for your weigh in results tomorrow.
So where is this pictures, it's always good to have your "fat" photo, something you can reflect on, and when your having a really naughty day to look at and think "grrr not anymore"

goodluck tomorrow for you weigh in. I always retain water and bloat when i'm no so it may well add a few pounds but don't get hung up on your weight, its how your are feeling at how your clothes fit that matter.

Keep up your good work, looking forward to seeing your pictures :happydance: xx

Ok so the end of day 7 feelin really bluergh today...prob cus of being on and having awful cramps archie also has been such a whinge bag today lol i havent really felt hungry at all but i had to eat as i dont want it affecting me wen i go down on points...and i no i no i havent put up pictures lol ive jus rememberd so ive put me cam on charge and im going to take them tomo after ive weighed myself....haha bare in mind if i did loose anything ill be slimmer in my pic tomo lol so i wont have a before but im sure ill find sum fat photos around sum were ...oh i hope ive lost man im really hoping its more then 2/3 pounds ...5 wud be awsome but im not pinning my hopes to much 3 wud be ok i guess lol xxx il also get me a ticker on tomo too.....night night peeps xx

Day 8
Weghing day woo!! so ive lost...................4.5lb woo go me!!
which im really pleased with actually....and hopefully if being on is adding a couple of pounds i should hopefully loose same next week...heres to hoping lol
so just going to stick to wat ive been doing this week again sooo here we have it

Week 1 -4.5lb

Oh and i have a picture for u guys taken this morning so dont be to mean about it lmao
as i stil have to live with this body atm lol oh and excuse the face but hey come on its morning lol xx

ughergh here it is lol ...oh n i do have hair at the back its jusk sliiiick!! lmao
https://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii251/babezone2005/meeeeeB4.jpg

good luck today girlies xxx

Wow... well done hunni.... thats great!!
And your pic really aint all bad... you still have your curves... my before picture I was like a man lol!! :)

:happydance:

lmao a man! u dont look like a man! when do u get weighed today is it evning? xx

:yipee: well done on your hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loss hunny and a tip for you is WW actually do their own pizzas :happydance: and they're not too bad :) Asda sell them.

Good luck hunny and great pic :)

yey congratulations on such a good loss chick. that is super amazing. its nice to finally see a picture of you, and now you will be able to compare when you have lost the amount you want too.

Keep the goodwork up, :happydance: xx

End of day 8 tbh i havent eaten much today ive felt quite off ...n archie poorly too.
so todays gone v v well . hoping too loose 3lbs next week that wud b great...i guess 2 wud b cool too but 3lb im wishing for

8 days done 357 to go lol no time at all xxx night evry1 xx

wow well done on your first week hun thats amazing!!!!!!!!! We're both on WW and both weigh in Tuesdays 0 is that right? Go girl! I'm here to kick your bum or congratulate you whenever you need it! lol x x

DAY 9
yup both weigh on tuedays...goody we can share sum tips then....i found a new snack yesterday lol my nephew was eating lmao i cant even remember wat they caled now ill they lil buiscuts like the size of a 5p with blobs of icing on and they have pola ber on the pack well any way they only 1.5 points man xx
guna get the eating back on track today and try n use all me pointys good luck today sam!! lol and to every1 else xxxx

yup thats them! lol for sum reason i was thinking of midget jems haha...and do u mean wine gums as in a whole long tube/pack typer thing for only 1.5!! x

yeh a shop brought packet is just 1 and a half points :) great if you can take your time on them... me?? I eat them all in one go lol :)

maaaan only i cud get a pack that has 3/4 of greens in!! lol xx

end of day 9

MAAAAAAAAAAAN diets suck ass!! lol

stew has jus sat there and guzzled my favourite pizza!!! i sooooo wanted sum!!
its sooo depressing....just a small version of that pizza is 15 points!!!

humpfhhh a whole year of sacrifisis lol this is guna suck lol....
jus keep sayin size 14 size 14 lol xxx

aww you'll do it! once you start getting really into it you won't even want it!

day 10

little behind today as it been quite manic...been up hospital all day with archie poos
as doc sent us this morning cus hes brething was funny. so turns out the poor lil mite has bronchilitus sp? bless him.

not really thought bout food much tday tbh
needs to use up sum pointys.

hope every2 has had a good day xx

DAT 11
new day today really not feeling that optimistic this week copared to last.
but we soon see. i just guna stick to wat im doing. i need to drink more water or even drink more period. i dont understand how people manage 8 glasses of water lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->