The Begining Of New Meee! x

yes hun defo just see what happens tues and if you have gained... keep at it ... i promise you it works...

and i LOVE how you dont go hungry :) best diet ever... i just had low fat super noodles :yipee: all free :)

DAY 96
not long till weigh day and 100 day mark
been a good girl again today had a fry up was soooo yummy and only half a syn very impressed.
and salad sanrni and a yogurt not needed no syns again lol. xxxx

DAY 97
been a god girl again today. even went to maccyd d;s with stew and ate a muller light and a nana lol wow done me!! had mixed rice for dinner yum yum xxxx

BRING ON THE TRUMPETS XX

lol i find me n u are never on it at the same time lol. tbh i think im only on it cus im doing a new diet that i likes so its encouraing me. if ive put on then watch this happy face turn SAD SAD SAD :cry:

yeh new diets are great...

i was major motivated when i swap my days and now ive woke up this morning feeling like a jelly monster, gross and wobbly :( I know I need to get to the gym.. but i cant be assed!!

im a jelly monster too so im hoping this wii helps. but dnt worry hun id b to lazy for gym lol...xx

But you're both making brilliant progress! I hope I get to be even half as good as you guys ^.^

thanks hun :hugs:

i pay monthly for the gym though and I need to get my arse there.... thats how i got my killer legs before :) and my curves... oh i miss my curves :(

DAY 98

was a teendy tiny tadd naughty today as i had a big gammon steak cooked in god knows how much grease lol with a big fat edge oh how i love gamon fat lol every i no cut it off haha but not me nooooo. duno if im looking forward to morning or not tbh part of me is scared ill not of lost and worse of all gained as im not going number 2 properly atm
but i hope i loose at least 2lb man so i can stick with this diet....maaan if i managed to get 3.5 i wud be ove the moon as i wud be in the 13.13 stone marks wooo xx

please please please someone up ther love me xxx

oo did u manage to find out wat gammon n jacket pot was soaked in grease lol x

lol ill update u in the morning cos im just off to bed.. and my book is in the bedroom.. and if i come back ill be hooked on bnb for another hour!

You must remind me of these things :dohh:

DAY 99 weigh day

and i looooooooost! 2lbs woo....was kind of hoping for a tad more but i only need to loose 1lb a week to be on target so 2 is great. going to carry on with slimming world for the next week again to see how i go. so here it is as follows.

WEEK 1 - 4.5lbs
WEEK 2 - 2.0lbs
WEEK 3 - 0 (STAYED SAME)
WEEK 4 - 4.5lbs
WEEK 5 - 2.0lbs
WEEK 6 - 1.0lbs
WEEK 7 - 1.5lbs
WEEK 8 - 4.0lbs
WEEK 9 + 1.0lbs
WEEK 10 - 4.0lbs
WEEK 11 - 2.5lbs
WEEK 12 - 0.5lbs
WEEK 13 - 2.0lbs
WEEK 14 - 2.0lbs

TOTAL 29.5lbs :happydance: :happydance:

that is absolutely fantastic hunni.... with only 1 gain in 14 weeks... that is AMAZING!! well done sweetie :hugs:

yup and that was the week i was on and didnt poop for a whole week lol...prob y i lost 4lb the following.

dont forget my gammon miissey lol xx

:rofl:
ooooh ok... logging off now but will check.. if i dont come back on here to tell u ill use my phone to facebook u... gotta work out which sam it is though :dohh: Im sure i know but maybe just write on my wall to remind me just to be sure!!

Gotta get ready for the meet now...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->