The Begining Of New Meee! x

ok well just looked at its not there :dohh:

ill get the password from my meeting on thursday though and have a look online!! :)

DAY 100

the big 100. sooo ooook i been a little naughty but i think i deserve a treat and i dont feel guilty am going to count it in my syns pmsl ok so wat i had may of been 60 syns haha but the next 4 days im just going to be syn free

went to the pictures and saw drag me to hell....was sooo funny but jumpy scary funni ...haha was good man and treated myself to a burger king ....treats now and then.
i stepped on the scales this morning and saw 13.13 for the first time wooooo!!. i no thats saying ive lost 2lbs but i think it was jus a pure fluke but defo good to see. manage to have a quick lil go on wii last night did some air boxing got my heart racing and did sum hoolas on the wii fit haha. guna try and have a lil go in a min 10 mins is better then none. feeling very positive about it all lately i no i can do it. i dont need junk food all the time...jus treats now and then im perfectly happy having jacket pots rice meals sw chips pasta etc and can still indulge on good things.
so bit of a long post tonight but hey its the 100 day mark woooo woooo.....
oh and did u notice my lost weight is now defo smaller then my need to loose weght!
hope to reach this goal for my bday. need 1.3lbs a week to acheive it which is definetly possible im already a size 17 on bottom (such an annoying inbetween size) and 16 on top....okk im goooing! lol! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DAY 101
yesterday

didnt do to badly.....had a jacket with chilli n sum cheese whilst out so donnt no how many syns that was hopefully not many.
and also did half hour on the wii fit.

DAY 102
had a sneaky weigh andi stil weighed the same having problems going to toilet again its gettin silly again now so i guna go nack to docs i think.
done ok food wise tonight but keep having my dinners reali late.
guna do 10 mins on thw wii ft before bed night all xxx

DAY 104
lol oook so i been biit of nnaughty girl this week haha went out last night too n got steaming. also had gammon with chips lol. oohh well iv had a fun week tho lol XX

DAY 105 abit blaah but well a new week tomo going to aim for 2lb plus what ever i put on tomo haha night all xxx

stayed the same lol

deciding if to do ww or sw this week....i just dont no man x

PMSL NOOO! ive wow cheated this week

but thing is i think its easier to cheat on sw and it doesnt suit me wen im out im goingto do ww and use my points on things i was eating on sw like yogs n nana for breakfast rather thn a bag of crisps. i miss my subways and stuff lol.

thinkin of doin 1 week sw next ww thn sw again etc xx

yeh keep it varied...!! I do that, when I get a bit disinterested and unmotivated with SW... i count calories or something!!

x

DAY 107

been good suppose u cud call a foot long good but way within points and ejoyed my cinema ww is good man lol xxx

see im not waisting my points on crap tho so im not feeling hungry.

like id usually have a pack of crisps n sumit for 3 points where as now il have ayogurt n nana which wil fill me up and i jus snack on grapes. its so much more flexable for me i thinks. like i have enough points for my chinease im having in min yum yum xxx

DAY 109

been good ish haha had chinease last nighty but mm it was delic....ive had a big dinner of mash chicken but topped up with veggie so all good im proper loving cherry tomatoes atm lol i never even used to like toms.

really really hoping i can loose 2lb at least this week 2.5 wud be great to keep me on track for my goal but 2lb is still good. if i can loose 2lb then ill be 13st 13lbs wooooo

FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->