the beginings of morning sickness ?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by TabbyCakes, Nov 18, 2011.

1. TabbyCakes

TabbyCakes Pregnant 2nd trimester ;)

The past week all I could do is eat and today every time I started to eat I felt like I was going to vommit. It was really bad this morning when I woke my boyfriend up for work. I'm already under weight so I'm a little worried. Has anyone had this happen ? I'm only 5 weeks and a few days.

2. megrenade

megrenade Well-Known Member

Sounds like it to me - I never had it, but it's about that time that it normally show up.. should disappear by at least 12 weeks.. usually it disappears after 1st tri - but don't worry too much, as long as you're taking and can hold down your prenatal vitamins, you'll be fine!

3. ClairAye

ClairAye Mum to one of each!

Yes, this was the first thing to trigger my sickness, try eating dry toast, that helped me with eating :)

4. helen_beee

helen_beee Mammy and Oliver

Don't know how helpful this will be but for the past 5 days I have been extemely nauseous with no appetite whatsoever. Managed to avoid actually being sick though and you might be as lucky as me.

(I'm 6w6d)

5. TabbyCakes

TabbyCakes Pregnant 2nd trimester ;)

Just tried eating my normal breakfast. (Toast, Grits and eggs, ) It was cook the same as it always is but it tasted horrible to me. I ate it only because its all i really have to eat for breakfast. We havent gone shopping in a while. I fell Okay. Maybe im lucky and just get some nausea every now and then (fingers crossed). But hey i honestly have never been this happy to feel this sick. I am still waiting to go to the doctor. I get my refferal on Tuesday (You have to be two weeks late for them to see you ) So The sicker i feel and the more my symptoms kick my butt the happier i am cause that makes me think LO is okay. :baby: