The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Yes please. Can I catch the baby rash too!!! X

April…6 BFPs Storm, Claire, Ruth, BeachChica, Kosh, Pinga

May…9 BFPs Truly Blessed, MumToBe38, Herbie, Unnamed, Padbrat,
Inkdchick, LittleTyke (posted elsewhere),
Desperado and Glowstar

2 more days...counting today...

well done, ladies...:thumbup:

Hey LL.... sorry you are right I guess I was being a lil blunt....

Not wishing to upset anyone...

But it is true... my genetics appear to make it impossible for boys to survive for me. My tests prove it.

Not in anyway suggesting this is the case for anyone else.

But... yes, I was too blunt about it... sorry for any upset.

Oh no sweetie, not offended, just saying it for you. I hope all goes great for you

Girls I really can't believe that I am posting this but I have just got a bfp at 10dpo,af isn't due till Friday,please god make it stick,I can't believe it ,:happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG,what fantastic news Desperado!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
xx

Hey LL.... sorry you are right I guess I was being a lil blunt....

Not wishing to upset anyone...

But it is true... my genetics appear to make it impossible for boys to survive for me. My tests prove it.

Not in anyway suggesting this is the case for anyone else.

But... yes, I was too blunt about it... sorry for any upset.

I have a friend who was the same. she has 2 daughters and had numerous MC, all confirmed as boys.

congratulations Desperado and Glowster (and a digi too!) ... it's really hotting up in here now :wohoo:

massive congrats to yet more BFPs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a month!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
desperado- OMFG!!!!! way to go girl!!!! so,so pleased for you hunni:flower:
glowstar-massive congrats hun xxxxxxx h&h pregnancy xxxxxx

OMG Im gone for the day and come back to 3 BFPs!!!!!!!!! amazing congrats ladies!!!!!

Desperado167 I have to admit when I read your post my eyes filled with tears, you have really touched me and I have wanted you to get a bfp even more than my own! Im praying to whoever is listening for this beany to stick and become a strong baby as you deserve it :hugs:

padbrat wishing you lots of pink vibes and for a happy and healthy 9 months, and glowstar a happy and healthy 9 months for you too :happydance:

wow, I hope this great streak continues and june is an even better bfp month!!!

Wow another BFP. Congrats Glowstar have a healthy and happy 9 months. May seems to be a good month. Another thread that I'm on has had several BFPs in the last few days.

massive congrats to yet more BFPs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a month!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
desperado- OMFG!!!!! way to go girl!!!! so,so pleased for you hunni:flower:
glowstar-massive congrats hun xxxxxxx h&h pregnancy xxxxxx

:haha::haha:,I know,still can't believe it myself,so happy,:hugs::hugs:

Sarah,:hugs:,thank u so much,your post has really touched me too,I really didn't think I Was ever gonna get pregnant again and I still can't believe it,am so scared but I have loads of mucus and have now had four positive early tests ,I just hope this wee one sticks around ,it took me a full year but I truly believe the cups and putting my legs up the wall helped :haha::haha::haha:Thanks again Hun :hugs::hugs:

Did you use the Cups first time too!!!! I used them for this first time this cycle and BFP!!! so pretty sure that's what worked for us :thumbup::hugs:

I have my BFP confirmed with a scan and bloods.....

I am 39 and OH is 38...

If this one sticks it will be our first... we need this to be a girl as all my boys die.

Many many congratulations - FX'D for a girl :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->