The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

April…6 BFPs Storm, Claire, Ruth, BeachChica, Kosh, Pinga

May…9 BFPs Truly Blessed, MumToBe38, Herbie, Unnamed, Padbrat,
Inkdchick, LittleTyke (posted elsewhere),
Desperado and Glowstar

2 more days...counting today...

well done, ladies...:thumbup:

wow, i hadn't checked this thread for a while........9 BFPs!!!!!
huge huge congratulations to all of you!!!

any more? :dust:

Morning Ladies,

Would love to join you, I got my BFP yesterday morning, and evening, and again this morning, so I guess it must be true!

If all info is correct and sticky, EDD will be between 5 and 7 February 2012 (depends where you get the info from).

Looking forward to seeing how everyone progresses through their 9 months.

and another one!
congratulations!!!

Feel like I'm doubling up but posting my :bfp: here also (as well as O35s June testers thread).

Tested positive on CBDigi on Saturday morning and (in true POAS addict fashion) did another on Saturday afternoon (faint line) and Sunday, Monday and Tuesday mornings which have got gradually darker. Resisted this morning as yesterday's not doubly darker than day before so thought I should give my HCG levels time to get cooking!!

I'm 37 and have been TTC number 2 after 18 months trying. I have endometriosis and am due a laparoscopy next Wednesday to check out whether my left tube is blocked and the state of endo (conceived DS 2 weeks after 1st lap to investigate and remove endo in June 2008!!! I thought my Gynae had put him there!! :haha:). I am putting off making the phone call to cancel the operation as long as possible as I tested early (10-11dpo) so will prob leave it until tomorrow or Friday. I am on CD27 (normally 26 day cycle) and 15dpo today.

I have been using the CBFM, preseed and legs in the air method for the last 3 months. I would highly recommend all three!:happydance::headspin:

Don't give up ladies, your dreams can come true!

:dust: all round! xx

And congrats despie, teri, padbrat and glow!! xxxx

and another one!
congrats to you too!

indigo i think you'll have to update your stats again!:winkwink:

Congrats Terrilou and Littletike. Healthy and happy 9 months. Think this may be a lucky thread.

I didnt think i'd get to post here for a very long time but..... I got a BFP today at 12dpo!!!! I so thought I was out for this cycle, but I prayed and prayed and I'm not the praying type. I prayed for a miracle and I got one.....

Its faint and its with second morning wee. But its there!

DSCF1497.jpg

I didnt think i'd get to post here for a very long time but..... I got a BFP today at 12dpo!!!! I so thought I was out for this cycle, but I prayed and prayed and I'm not the praying type. I prayed for a miracle and I got one.....

View attachment 214826

Congrats, it is there! Hope its sticky.

Sooooo many babies due in February already. Be good to see loads more too.

View attachment 214826

Omg,yipee yipee,this thread Is on fire,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Huge congrats Hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: Wishing you a sticky bean and a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Go melly:happydance: Go melly:happydance: Congratulations babe, so so happy for you :hugs: xxxx

Go melly:happydance: Go melly:happydance: Congratulations babe, so so happy for you :hugs: xxxx

Yayyy! Blimey, can't believe the 'positivity' (pun intended!) on this forum! Congratulations to melly. x x

PS - Only just noticed your avatar melly....:haha:

wow good stuff MellyBelle!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOO!!

Yay another BFP, Congratulations Melly! lets hope this run of + is a catching as it seems!

Yay! Congratulations Mellybelle! Praying for a sticky bean for you! Happy and healthy 9 months!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

View attachment 214826

omg congratulations!!!!!!
amazing!
praying this is a sticky bean for you and a happy & healthy 9 months :hugs:

Wow, the BFP are starting to roll in..
Congrats Mellybelle, Desperado, herbie and glowstar:happydance:

View attachment 214826

YAY! Congrats! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"