The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Huge congrats Glowstar....

and Desperado.... I am sure I have said before, but doesn't hurt to say again... massive congrats to you as well!

Sticky sticky sticky to us all xxxxx

Did you use the Cups first time too!!!! I used them for this first time this cycle and BFP!!! so pretty sure that's what worked for us :thumbup::hugs:

That was my second month with the cups,but swear putting my legs up the wall really helped and doing a few wee yoga poses :haha::haha::haha:

Mine might have been OH grabbing my ankles and pulling my legs up over his shoulders :haha::haha::haha:

Morning Ladies,

Would love to join you, I got my BFP yesterday morning, and evening, and again this morning, so I guess it must be true!

If all info is correct and sticky, EDD will be between 5 and 7 February 2012 (depends where you get the info from).

Looking forward to seeing how everyone progresses through their 9 months.

SUPER HUGE CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFP'ERS!!!! :hugs:

*doing massive happy dance for everyone* :yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee:

Morning Ladies,

Would love to join you, I got my BFP yesterday morning, and evening, and again this morning, so I guess it must be true!

If all info is correct and sticky, EDD will be between 5 and 7 February 2012 (depends where you get the info from).

Looking forward to seeing how everyone progresses through their 9 months.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:,happy and healthy nine months,xxxx

Congratulations TerriLou :happydance:

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Feel like I'm doubling up but posting my :bfp: here also (as well as O35s June testers thread).

Tested positive on CBDigi on Saturday morning and (in true POAS addict fashion) did another on Saturday afternoon (faint line) and Sunday, Monday and Tuesday mornings which have got gradually darker. Resisted this morning as yesterday's not doubly darker than day before so thought I should give my HCG levels time to get cooking!!

I'm 37 and have been TTC number 2 after 18 months trying. I have endometriosis and am due a laparoscopy next Wednesday to check out whether my left tube is blocked and the state of endo (conceived DS 2 weeks after 1st lap to investigate and remove endo in June 2008!!! I thought my Gynae had put him there!! :haha:). I am putting off making the phone call to cancel the operation as long as possible as I tested early (10-11dpo) so will prob leave it until tomorrow or Friday. I am on CD27 (normally 26 day cycle) and 15dpo today.

I have been using the CBFM, preseed and legs in the air method for the last 3 months. I would highly recommend all three!:happydance::headspin:

Don't give up ladies, your dreams can come true!

:dust: all round! xx

And congrats despie, teri, padbrat and glow!! xxxx

Feel like I'm doubling up but posting my :bfp: here also (as well as O35s June testers thread).

Tested positive on CBDigi on Saturday morning and (in true POAS addict fashion) did another on Saturday afternoon (faint line) and Sunday, Monday and Tuesday mornings which have got gradually darker. Resisted this morning as yesterday's not doubly darker than day before so thought I should give my HCG levels time to get cooking!!

I'm 37 and have been TTC number 2 after 18 months trying. I have endometriosis and am due a laparoscopy next Wednesday to check out whether my left tube is blocked and the state of endo (conceived DS 2 weeks after 1st lap to investigate and remove endo in June 2008!!! I thought my Gynae had put him there!! :haha:). I am putting off making the phone call to cancel the operation as long as possible as I tested early (10-11dpo) so will prob leave it until tomorrow or Friday. I am on CD27 (normally 26 day cycle) and 15dpo today.

I have been using the CBFM, preseed and legs in the air method for the last 3 months. I would highly recommend all three!:happydance::headspin:

Don't give up ladies, your dreams can come true!

:dust: all round! xx

and congrats despie, teri, padrat and glow!! xxxx

Congratulations Littletike. :happydance::happydance:

Congrats Tike!!! another one.....May has been a whopping month for BFP's!!! so happy for you...H&H 9 months :happydance::hugs:

YEY for all you May BFPs...glad my birthday month got you a really nice present hehehe

CONGRATS TO ALL!!!!

April…6 BFPs
Storm, Claire, Ruth,
BeachChica, Kosh, Pinga

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

May…...10 BFPs
Truly Blessed, MumToBe38, Herbie, Unnamed, Padbrat,
Inkdchick, LittleTike, Desperado, Glowstar, TerriLou

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Well done, ladies......:thumbup:

April…6 BFPs
Storm, Claire, Ruth,
BeachChica, Kosh, Pinga

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

May…...10 BFPs
Truly Blessed, MumToBe38, Herbie, Unnamed, Padbrat,
Inkdchick, LittleTike, Desperado, Glowstar, TerriLou

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Well done, ladies......:thumbup:

Wow - 10 for May. Population explosion!! :winkwink::haha: This is great news. :thumbup:Let's see what June brings. Congratulations to everyone.
xxxx

Wahey! Huge congrats Terri and Little Tike!!

Congratulations TerriLou and LittleTike! Happy and healthy 9 months to you both!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks everyone for all the support u have gave me I really can't believe it,I have never ever had a positive test this early,I am 44 on Friday,pleas pray for my bean,xxxxxxxxxxx

WOW!!!! Praying with all my heart Desperado, lovely, lovely news!!!!!xXx

OMG, WOWZERS!!!! I can't believe all these BFP's!! Ladies, backflips (where's a backflipping smilie when you need one!!!!) all round for you clever girls, I am SO happy for you all!! YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->